Chapter 10: Round 1

Meyrin woke up early and felt someone holding her tightly. She looked up and saw Sebastian still sleeping. She smiled at his peaceful face and hugged him tightly. She wanted to stay like this, under his arms but, she had to wake him up so, he can get the young master ready. Besides, the young master had to get ready for his surprise challenge against Victor. She looked up to Sebastian and pecked his lips.

He started to groan and moved his head. He opened one eye and saw Meyrin smiling under him. She kissed the corner of his mouth. He opened his eyes and moved his head so that, Meyrin would kissed his lips. Meyrin looked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Good morning, my love" she said. Sebastian kissed her and rolled on top of her. He parted from her lips and kissed both her cheeks. "Good morning, my sweet kitten. " he said as he kissed down her neck. "You know,...you should greet me that every morning." he said between kissing her neck. "Maybe, I should sleep with you than sleep in my room. I think sleeping with two stuffed kittens is better than sleeping with one." Meyrin giggled at his way in convincing her that he should stay in this room with her. "So, you want to sleep in my room, now? " she said while giggling. His head came up and looked down at her. He gave her an sly smile. "Why yes, my fair lady. Do you mind if I sleep with you?" she shook her head and cupped his cheek. "No. I don't mind. You can stay here as long as you want. Besides, I don't mind being under your wings, my pretty bird. " she said as her eyes glowed yellow. His eyes glowed pink as he kissed upon her beautiful lips. His hands went down her body and grabbed her thighs. He lifted them up and placed himself between her legs. Meyrin moaned as she felt his manhood against her. She wrapped her fingers in his hair and locked her ankles around his waist. His hips started to rock softly against hers and once that delicious friction began Meyrin felt her hips answering, pushing against his in hopes to feel more.

He lightly groaned and she answered with a moan. She parted from him and bit her lip from becoming loud. She gasped for air as he sucked her earlobe. "S-Sebastian. We...should get ready.....for work...ahhh" she said between moaning. He didn't listen to what she was saying. He only focused on giving her pleasure. He started rocking his hips faster against hers. She tightly held his hair and kept biting her bottom lip. She couldn't take it anymore. She was beginning to feel heat between her legs. Meyrin knew Sebastian wanted to stay in bed with her and she wanted to stay in bed too but, she had to get for Victor's battle against Ciel. She couldn't think straight by the movements and demonstrations, Sebastian was giving. "Ahhhh..Sebastian..aahh" she moaned quietly "Shhh, Meyrin. You wouldn't want to wake up Damian, now would you?" he whispered as hand teased her nipple and pinched it. Her glowing eyes widened in surprised and she breathed for air. "But...ahh...it's almost..sunrise. You should...get ready, to wake up the young master." she said. He chuckled in her ear at her excuse, in trying to stop. This only made him rock his hips faster and make a better friction between them both. "We still have a few minutes, my love. There's no need in rushing." he whispered. He kissed her and licked her lips for entrance. She opened her mouth, only to feel his tongue dancing with hers.

They continue their hot session but was interrupted by a certain cat, jumping on the bed. They parted and turned their heads to see Damian strechimg and yawning. The smiled at how adorable he was and their eyes were back to normal. He crawled over to Meyrin's face and licked her nose. She giggled and smiled at him. She petted his head and he purred. "Good morning, my Damian. Did you sleep well?" she asked. He meowed in response and made Sebastian laugh. "I take it that, he did." Sebastian said while playing with it's ears. Damian purred at this. They sat up and kept petting Damian. "Well, we should get ready. " she said as she got of bed and grabbed her towel. She went into the bathroom and closed the door. Leaving Sebastian with Damian. Sebastian sighed in disappointment and looked at Damian. "Thank you, Damian for ruining our moment." Damian only meowed in response. He smiled at him. He got out of bed and realized he didn't have his extra butler suit.