Chapter 11: Round 2

Sebastian woke up and saw Meyrin sleeping, in his arm. He thought she looked so beautiful when she was asleep. Even though she was a demon, she looked so innocent. He looked out at the window and saw it was a few minutes until sunrise. He looked back at her and smiled. He bend his head down and kissed her lips. He saw she wasn't awake yet so, he kissed her again.

She started to groan and opened her eyes to see Sebastian, kissing her. She thought of surprising him and so, she kissed back. He was taken back and realized she woke up. She took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply. She moaned in delight and entered her tongue in his mouth to tangle with his. He admired her boldness and wrapped his arms around her waist. They continue to kiss for another minute and then parted. She then, licked the tip of his nose, trying to be playful. They looked at each other and smiled softly. "Good morning, deary. " she said with a purr. He licked her ear and chuckled. "Good morning, my little kitten. " She sighed at the nickname he called her. "Sebastian, I told you not to call me that. If you didn't know..." She clutched his manhood, making him groan. She smirked at his reaction. "This kitten, has claws and she will use them." she said as she lightly strocked him. He chuckled at her defense and grabbed her wrists. He brought them above her head and licked her collarbone, up to the end of her chin. "You'll pay for that dearly, my love." Sebastian said with his glowing pink eyes, on her. Meyrin used her demonic strength and rolled them over so she, was on top. Sebastian was surprised how strong she was. It took him off guard. Her eyes glowed yellow and she grinned evily at his reaction. She licked his nose and down to his earlobe. "We'll see, my dear. " she whispered, giving Sebastian chills up his spine. This only made him more eager to take her.

She looked at him, with her eyes went back to normal, and gave him a peck on the lips. She giggled, playfully and rolled off of him. She got out of bed, grabbed her towel and walked towards the bathroom. "Oh, Meyrin?" Sebastian stopped her."Hmm? " she responded, turning her head. "Is there an extra uniform, for me, in the drawers? " he asked getting out of bed. Meyrin smiled and nodded. "Yes, there is. It's in the top drawer. I told you, I always come prepared." she said going in the bathroom and closing the door. He smirked at how she was right as he opened the drawer. She always came prepared.

They both got ready for the day, closed the door behind them, got started on working. Meyrin went into the kitchen to see Bard smoking and Tanaka drinking his tea. Meyrin put a smile on her face and greeted Bard. "Good morning, Bard. Good morning, Tanaka." she said. Bard saw Meyrin and smiled back at her. "Ah, good morning, Meyrin. Ya sleep well?" he asked with his cigarette hanging from his mouth. "Yeah, I did." she said. She walked over and got the broom and mop and went out the kitchen to do the floors.

A couple hours past and Sebastian and Ciel were waiting for Victor to make his move in the second labor. Meyrin was cleaning the mirrors in the living room. The doorbell rang and she put down the cleaning rag. She answered the door and saw a young mailboy . "Hello. How may I help you?" Meyrin said kindly. "Hello, ma'am. I have a letter for Ciel Phantomhive from Lord Victor Rose. Here is also, the morning paper." he said Meyrin took them from the boy."Thank you." she said with a smile. The boy tip is cap to her. "Have a good mornin, ma'am." she said. Meyrin closed the door and sighed in frustration by the fact, Victor keeps sending letters.

Meyrin went to Ciel's studies and knocked on the door. "Come in." she heard. She entered and saw Ciel drinking his morning tea. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, young master but, here is the morning newspaper. You also have another letter from Victor." she said. She put he letter and newspaper on his desk and Ciel put his tea down. "Thank you, Meyrin." Ciel said. Meyrin bowed and left the room.

Ciel was opened the envelope and read the letter.

  Dear, Ciel Phantomhive