Chapter 1; Possibilities

I welcomed Kinsey and Joey in and we walked to the green living room my parents had painted years ago.

"What's going on?" Kinsey asked.

"I was visited again, last night." I replied, staring at the floor.

"Please don't say the demon. We don't need to worry about that all over again." Kinsey replied, Joey silent but watchful towards us, as he was still healing emotionally from the past.

"No, it was somebody else. It was a girl. She told me that Katelyn and Denise haven't been found up with her, when they did nothing wrong and that we have the chance to rescue them, Katelyn and Denise anyway. The others, we can't, they've already passed on." I told them, Joey looking up hopeful that he could once again see Denise one day.

"Let's do it, how do we do it?" Joey replied, anxious to know, anxious to save Denise.

"We go to a locally active church and request the Pastor to take us to 'The World' and he'll know and take us." I replied, Kinsey and Joey seriously watching me and listening.

"Let's go do it. No matter what the cost is, let's get our friends back." Joey replied, smiling a smile I haven't seen since the night inside of Denise's house.

"There's a local church near that Gerald guys house." Kinsey said, looking at me.

Joey hopped up, grabbing my wrist and grabbing Kinseys elbow and grabbed us outside of the house.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hey guys! Welcome back to the next book (and possibly final in the Ouija series) in the Ouija Board series. I won't be updating this very usually because I'll be focusing on my new story, "The School" mostly. Remember to please read that story too!
Leave a vote and a comment about what you think about the story right now and for the future, I could use some of your predictions :P
Love you guys, follow me for notifications on updates and read my new story I'll be working on!