Chapter 19; Dungeon Drama

As the guards dragged us to the dungeons, which was five floors down, with much security, I couldn't help but think about how Florence betrayed us and we betrayed Florence.

As we were taken to the dungeons, we noticed dead skeletons hanging in most dungeon cells.

"Get in the cell, scum," The guards barked at us as they shoved us into a cell. Florence looked up at us, as he saw us get shoved in, he let his head down once again.

"Florence, we're sorry," Kinsey told him, walking over to his ghostly body.

"Sorry won't cut it this time."

"Look, explain everything, will you," I asked, sassily and placing a hand on my hip as Joey, Denise, and Katelyn came in quietly to listen.

"Well, it all happened like this," Florence began,"As a child and person, I was elven. And my parents had already pledged allegiance to Hades. We have been working in the family for Hades for years. So naturally, whenever there were known rebelles coming through the woods and pass us, we'd tell Hades. When I died, I was sent up to the heavens and praised Jesus. Once I got sent to help some rebelles to the castle, Hades had visited me and told me that if I left you guys, he'd give me life again. Since I had pledged allegiance since I was young, I agreed, for I had no choice. But I grew close to you guys because of our journey, after David had attacked I told Hades I no longer wanted to work for him, and he became angry."

"What else did you do," I asked.

"I ratted you out to Hades," Florence replied,"While you guys were getting weapons, I ran over near to an elven friends house, and they told Hades that the Eagles were flying at Midnight."

"So, is that why we have eagles on our weapons," Joey asked, frowning.

"The soaring eagle is the rebelle sign," Florence told us, raising his head.

"We forgive you," I replied, before they could say anything.

"Thanks guys," Florence replied, smiling.

We sat down, and all we did have to do was just to wait

---
About an hour later, guards came in, smiling mischievously.

"Lorde Hades has chosen what to do with you."

"And what will that be," I growled back.

"You get to meet his pet," The guard rattled, laughing raspily.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hey guys! Here's the last chapter out of 5, and I'm sorry that I was unable to publish these chapters earlier, but for a couple of days I was with friends and then yesterday I got bad news and I am still a little upset about it all, so it might be a little before I post another chapter.
Thanks guys and love ya! Vote, comment, and share is much appreciated.
Bye guys