Chapter 27: Lorde Hades

So is it the End of our adventure. Or is it going to be the beginning of our war? My leg was oozing too much, and it was too diffuclt to stand, so it could just be the end. Nothing left to do. Our chances were done for to even attempt to return back to our world, Earth. To see my family, to see my church, to see my friends at school, I wouldn't get to experience my life, first date, car, freshman year of college.

I looked up, leaving the thoughts of my brain, my vision hasty, but Lorde Hades still facing me, smirking at the sight of my body laying against the stairs from after tumbling down.

All of a sudden, Lorde Hades screaming fills my ears, my vision finally focusing on the events happening around me, Kinsey slowly standing, and Katelyn-with Kinsey's fallen sword, standing behind Hades back, herself seeming to move once again across Hades back, and repeated again.

"THAT, IS WHAT YOU GET," Katelyn huffed as she finished slicing with the sword,"FOR HURTING MY FRIENDS."

I smiled, as Kinsey, Katelyn, and Joey stood all together, looking at Lorde Hades body, where soon I managed to crawl over to.

Katelyn had slashed three deep cuts with the sword against Hades backside, leaving him motionless.

"Is he dead," Kinsey asked, pondering the question.

"I hope so," Katelyn murmured before Joey's answer.

"No, and even if he was, he'll come back to life in a few minutes," Joey responded, looking at us like we were idiots.

"Then I shall have a little fun," Katelyn said, strutting towards Hades limp body, getting his oozing thick blood over herself, as she pulled him closer to the doors she was once tied to, and tied himself to the doors, like she was.

Shortly after, Kinsey set me against the wall, sitting me up and giving me water and supplies to clean the wound in the bag we had taken.

"Why hello there, sleepy head," Katelyn sweetly said to Hades awakening body.

"Let me go, you disgusting fowl human," Hades growled, upset and his black eyes glaring to Katelyn, threatening her.

"Oh I'm sorry, you didn't let me go," Katelyn sarcastically replied, smiling.

"You won't make it back in time," Hades responded, smiling back as Katelyn kicked him in the gut.

"Haven't you learned better than think less of us," Katelyn whispered loudly to him, getting in his face, Hades spat to her, leaving her disgusted. Silence followed as a result, Hades left Katelyn getting up from his slender face and strutted down towards us, leaving Hades watching in disbelief as I stood and limped towards the exit of the large doors with Kinsey, Katelyn, and Joey.

"Well, looks like you finally met your match," Katelyn called out,"AND she beat you at your own game."