Chapter 18; Risky Chances

"We pick Hades," I told Hades, as he smiled.

"Good, guards take Florence to the dungeons, we will find the next thing to do with him in a moment, first I want to spend time with these children," Hades told his millions of guards, as Florence got taken, disappointment filled to his face, staring at us, as he got dragged to Hades' dungeons below.

"Children, follow me," He told us, smiling kindly and walking to the hallway, which led to a long staircase, spiraling upwards, a million miles, as it seemed.

----

"So, what will it take to get us out of here," Joey asked as we all sat in front of Hades throne, Denise and Katelyn behind us, listening.

"The better question is what will you be willing to do to escape?"

"What will please you," I ask, looking up to Hades.

"Human blood spilt is the best way to leave for me, it's nice to watch," Hades replied, smiling.

"We're not getting rid of any more of us," Kinsey replied, quickly.

"But we just have to sacrifice ourselves?" Joey asked, darkly.

"That would be a good way, yes, maybe," Hades replied, smiling.

"Then I'll sacrifice myself," Joey volunteered, standing.

"No, Joey, you don't have to do this," Denise called out, scared.

"Yes I do, to keep all of you safe," Joey replied, shadows hiding his face.

"Fine with me," Hades told us, smiling," Who will it be?"

"Me," Denise called out, pushing Joey to the ground as she grabbed Kinsey's sword to cut her arm and chest, the blood falling from her body as she fell to the floor from the pain, as Hades watched.

"DENISE. NO," Joey screamed, falling down and holding her head," I won't let you go again," He told her, tears streaming down his face

"Denise, you're going to be alright," Kinsey told her, as I held her cuts, blood still leaving her limbs.

"Joey, you'll be alright. I'll always be with you, in here," She told Joey, pointing jer finger to his heart.

"I love you," he whispered, as Kinsey stroked her hair.

Denise closed her eyes, and she was gone.

Joey wiped his nose and stood, facing Hades, whom was sitting comfortably on his throne, his staff in his lap.

"Now, take us home, you promised us," Joey demanded to Hades, whom only smiled.

"No."

"No?"

"No, I will not, I never promised I would take you home, I said you could try and I'd think about it. I said maybe, I think."

"SO, DENISE, SACRIFICED HERSELF, AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO SACRIFICE HERSELF, SHE COULD'VE STAYED AND BEEN WITH ME," Joey screamed, anger filling his voice.

"Yeah, pretty much, it was fun to watch."

"YOU EVIL LITTLE-"Joey screamed, running towards Hades, as Kinsey grabbed his arm and I grabbed the other, pulling him back.

"Oh, want to be feisty now," Hades taunted, laughing.

"I HATE YOU," Joey screamed, anger and hatred clear in his voice.

"Welcome to the club," Hades told him, fiddling with his obsidian staff, amused,"Guards, I'm bored with our guests, take them to the dungeons with Florence and we will find what game to play with them later."

The guards rushed in, grabbing our wrists.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Hey guys! One more chapter for today.
HADES IS SAVAGE!
I'm not feeling that well, and that's why I didn't do the 5 chapters yesterday, but I'll try and do the chapters today.
Vote, comment, share, and follow me, and thank you guys very much!
Love you guys!