Chapter 14; The Bounty Hunter

My head was pounding and my wing was throbbing, I couldn't wait to reach the palace.

Soaring over the trees, looking down at the pathetic town outside of the palace, I landed on the drop of the palace, the drop hanging down, to show the entrance inside the thrown room of Lorde Hades.

"David! How'd things go?" Lorde Hades screamed, hopping off the throne, with his staff, and running forward. Disappointed when he saw my wounds.

"I took identity of Finn," I heaved, sitting on the floor of the throne.

"And, did it work? Did you damage them, to delay them?" Lorde Hades asked me, circling around me as I bent to the floor, admiring my king.

"Well it worked for awhile, until Florence broke my cover, so I went ahead and transformed. I hit the girl with bows leg, which should delay her for awhile. But they damaged me," I replied, keeping my head low and holding my side, which got stabbed.

"And that matters? You get stabbed every mission, David. What matters here is what you did to delay them to make their mission to my castle," Hades yelled, circling angrily around them, now.

"Well, I delayed the girl with the bow, I gave her a scar from her knee to her ankle, and that should delay them for a while, the scratch looked deep, as well," I told him, wrapping some cloth around my side.

"Well at least you delayed one of them," Lorde Hades replied, sitting down,"They'll probably arrive by tonight."

"And, what will you do, my lord?" I asked, looking up.

"Make the guards ready, that's perhaps one of our only choices." Hades replied, sitting and admiring his obsidian staff.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Hey guys! Well, voting ended yesterday at 8, and the winner is 5 new chapters! So tomorrow, there'll be 5 new chapters ready for you to read! Thank you so much for more than 100 and 500 reads! Keep voting and show your support for my stories! I have the best fans ever, thank you guys so much!
Anyway, I'd like to ask every one of my readers to read a new story that my friend is writing, The Last Summer, it's a good story, and I think you'll all enjoy it!
Thanks guys, I may do another chapter or two because I'm visiting family for 4th of July and I don't do stuff at family houses...
Happy 4th of July guys!
Have a nice and safe day, love you guys!