Chapter 41: The Fight to go Home

"Why are you so upset?" A voice asked softly.

"Why do you think I'm upset, we're stuck here, and I'll never be able to go home," I cried, anger slowly rising on myself.

Looking up, I realize who I just yelled at, it was Emily and Denise, their ghosts sitting on my bed.

"Emily," Katelyn murmured.

"Denise," Joey asked.

"We're only ghosts, and we've been put just to simply help you," Denise said, Emily nodding in agreement.

"What are you talking about, there's nothing that can be done. The portal has been closed, we can't go home," I said.

"Not by yourselves, but with ghosts help. We can do it together," Emily said, smiling, grabbing Denise's hand, they closed their eyes, their brows furrowing and they began whispering things.

"come on, come on, we have to go home," I chant endlessly in my mind.

A sound erupts in the air, breaking the silence, the portal has reopened!

"Now, hurry, the portal won't stay open for long," Emily warned.

Katelyn, Kinsey and Joey flung forward through the portal to go home.

"Come on Florence, come back to the real world with us," I told him.

"No, Nelia. I don't belong there anymore," Florence replied smiling.

I frowned.

"Emily, Denise, can you guys come back," I asked.

"No, we're ghosts," Denise simply said.

"But we're always protecting you. No more demons will be coming for you guys," Emily also said.

"Fine then, but Florence I'm not going back without you," I said, no person deserves to be left behind, in a cruel world like this.

"Yes you will, because I'm going to force you to back," Florence said, pushing me forward, into the portal.

Darkness surrounded me, making me close my eyes. When I opened my eyes again, I was looking at the churches ceiling where we had once begun our adventure.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Okay guys! They're back from the World Between Two from the help of their deceased friends! The next chapter will include the following month from the return home. After that will be an authors note and I will successfully have completed The World Between Two! Vote and comment guys, oh and I know this chapter was probably rushed but oh well. Thanks guys and I want to let you all know to read my other stories like, The Hat Man, The Last Summer, and some of my other published stories and short stories! Thank you all!