Chapter 20: Mr. Brutus Fluffles, better known as Cerberus

The guards grabbed our wrists and bolted us forward, taking us deeper and deeper down below the dungeons, in which it seemed hours we had been hiking deeper inside the large castle.

"Mr. Fluffles is going to love this," One of the guards rattled through his robes.

"Mr. Fluffles? Who is the a baby dog," Joey laughed, his wrists behind his back held by the guard.

"Sure, let's go with that," one of the guards leading us chuckled.

Finally after a few more flights of stairs, we reached a dark, small room with a fireplace crackling the only light into the room with its bright red dancing embers. Hades standing beside the fire, beside him large stone doors closed.

"Why hello my guests," Hades welcomed us, smiling and standing," we have a gift for you."

"Well, we don't want it," Katelyn sassed at him, frowning, as she has her wrists tightly grasped from the guards as well.

"Nobody was talking to you, little girl," Hades growled at Katelyn, baring his teeth to Katelyn, his sharp claw - like fingers grasped around his staff," If you think you can sass anybody, you've met your match. I am the Lord, you are nothing more of a friend of the people you will watch die."

"My Lord, Fluffles is getting hungry," a guard interrupted.

"Right, right, give me her," Hades commanded, pointing to Katelyn, as the guard holding her wrists threw her to Hades, as he caught her and forced herself to his staff," Give them David, and make David bring Brutus Fluffles out."

"As well, my Lord, your commands will be made," A guard told Hades, the guard behind me tightened his grasp, my cloak behind my back covering my bow.

"Me and she will be in the throne room, watching," Hades replied as he grasped Katelyn's wrist and began wandering up the stairs.

"Well, well, well, we wish you to have fun," Joey's large guard rattled.

"OH DAVID," The guard whom led us called out.

The flames enlarged, growing larger and deeper as the eye could see until the black demon we had fought in the woods escaped from the embers.

"Ah, the rebelles, you all came in good time," David growled, circling us.

"Well, would've been better if you didn't try to kill us," Kinsey barked at him.

"Honestly, that's my job, sweetheart," David replied, slapping Kinsey on the sweetheart word, her face falling as the slap burned her face.

"You're going to regret that," She murmured, glaring up at David.

"That was my repayment considering the fact that you stabbed me," David growled at her, forcing her head up, Kinsey still glaring,

"Anyway, today is your lucky day, except for Florence, he can't come, take him to the Hades throne room," David told us as the guards followed is to the doors, where David pulled the doors open, revealing a large chamber, perhaps a place where once battles took place, and the guards threw us in, David pulling the doors closed as he followed us," You get to meet Mr. Brutus Fluffles."

"Like we should be scared, 'Mr. Fluffles' sounds like a baby kitten," Joey told him, laughing.

"Yeah, keep believing that," David chuckled towards Joey, as he turned around and snapped his fingers, torches brightly lighting the room, stars above glistening in moonlight.

"Ladies and gentlemen, meet Mr. Brutus Fluffles, better known as Cerberus, Lord Hades three-headed dog," David replied, laughing, his wings flying out and flying upwards out of the stadium, calling out only another single sentence," OH FLUFFLES, good luck guys,"

Large booming steps began to repeatedly sound, unable to tell where these steps were coming from, our heads were flinging crazy, trying to see this being. On instinct, my bow came out, as I held it in my left hand, Kinsey and Joey becoming prepared to fight in an instant.

And out of the shadows came out a large dog like creature, barreling out, three long necks like a dragon piling out of the body to form three heads with 6 eyes together. The long tail swinging rapidly around.

"Uh, guys," I stuttered, looking around aimlessly at the dog, my bow loaded.

"NELIA TAKE THE HEADS, I'LL WORK MY WAY WITH THE LEGS, JOEY JUST SWING AT THE STOMACH," Kinsey screamed at us, as we took action, Kinsey sprinting to the legs to where she strategically hit, Joey running to a distance and hitting to the chest and stomach.

I launched the bow back and let it fly, the bow flying towards the head, landing below the second heads left eye. Loading back again, quickly, I shot another to the eye, hitting straight in the pupil, causing a roar, it's neck swinging low, to hit Kinsey, making her fall, as she cut the neck.

"KINSEY, I'LL SWING TO THE CHEST AND YOU PUNCTURE THE STOMACH AS NELIA HITS THE MAIN THROAT," Joey screamed, as I back away, taking my aim to the main throat, the second neck.

"1," Joey screamed as I focused in, thinking about the countdown and the arrow, the thread of my life,"2," I held my breath,"3," He screamed as the arrow flung from my bow, the axe flinging to the chest and Kinsey stabbing the stomach.

A shriek piercing the air exasperated from the creature, as the chest blew out, with the stomach, Joey running backwards, but Kinsey, wasn't fast enough.

"THIS IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DISGUSTING," Kinsey screeched, as her sword fell, as she was completely covered in slime from the Cerberus's insides.

"Anyway, Hades, we know you're watching," I replied, holding my bow dangerously as I flipped my hair, sassily.

"And we're coming," I yelled.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating, I've been really busy lately, but I will be posting a little more today and maybe tomorrow and Sunday.
Thanks guys! Vote and comment! :))
Things are about to get real in the World Between Two.