DESTINY

"I need to meet the owner of this boutique.", said Suzy to Jieun.

And the angry Jieun complained, " Why? Why you must meet Jinri?".

" I found the fault in my dress she made.", said Suzy folding her arms in front of her chest.

"So say about it with us. We'll fulfill your wish..", Jieun said.

" Why? She can't meet me because she's afraid of me?", Suzy asked sarcastically.

" Please watch your mouth, Ms. Bae.. I'm not afraid for what I was not wrong.", they two turned to look at Jinri who came out of her office as she walked towards the two women.

Jinri stood by Jieun side and looked at Suzy directly, " Tell me now. Which kind of weakness my dress has?", she asked.

Suzy let out of a breath and took the dress out of the paper bag, " Here. There is a rip at the base.", she handed it to her.

Jinri frowned and took the dress from her, then she took a look at the part she showed. Yeah, there was a rip, a huge rip that damaged the dress completely, " It's not what I did wrong. When I gave this to you, it was completely fine.. You might get wrong of something.", she answered back.

Suzy let out of a scoff, " So you want to say that I did it?".

" I didn't say it. And you must know about yourself well.", Jinri replied with a smile.

" Yah!".

" Please keep your image, Ms. Bae.. You're an idol.", said Jinri. Suzy looked around and found the workers were looking at them.

" I'm not the one who keeps the image purposedly.. I can let the people see my trueself.. I don't like to pretend like someone else.", she said. But Jinri knew well that her words were directing to her.

Jieun scoffed, " You think I'm listening to you with good mind? You're getting too much, Bae Suzy.", she glared at her.

" You, move away. I don't think this is your case. You're just the fellow of Choi Jinri.", Suzy said.

" Yah! You snatcher!", Jieun yelled.

" What?!", Suzy didn't even care about the fact that all workers and customers were looking at them. But her words now could hit her wound.

" Unnie, stop it.", Jinri said.

" Oh Sehun, I got him first. He's mine since before she married him. So I'm not the snatcher! She's the one who snatched him from me!", Suzy said pointing at Jinri. The people who heard her words gasped and some people started taking their photos.

" I think you need to get a lesson from me.", Jieun rolled her sleeves up and said. " Alright then, so taste it once.", she grabbed Suzy's hair that made her yelped in pain.

" Unnie. Stop it!", Jinri tried to stop them but it was too late.

" You will die in my hands today.", Jieun grabbed more and Suzy this time, pulled her hair back. " Please stop-- Ah!", while Jinri was pulling them apart, Suzy hit her with her bag that caused her nose to bleed. Jinri fell off on the floor and her face accidently hit the side of the counter.

" Jinri!", Jieun pushed Suzy away and ran to her. The female workers were already around Jinri when Jieun helped her up. For Suzy, she just got up by herself. Jinri wiped the blood by herself and looked at Suzy.

" Please get out.", she tried not to yell at her.

" You're acting calm till the end.", Suzy said.

" She said get out.", Jieun interrupted.

" So how about my dress?", she asked.

" I'll make a new one.", Jinri said. " Jinri.", Jieun nagged.