EYES

Sehun helped her to enter her room while carrying her things.
" Are you sure you're ok?", he asked for the endless times to her that same question.

Jinri sighed and looked at him, " How many times I have to answer that question?".

" Well.. fine as long as you are ok.", he said and placed her bag on her work table. He then walked to the door to leave the room so that she could be comfortable. Jinri was about to lay down on the bed while he was preparing to leave. But he stopped again as his hand touched the handle.

" Are you--".

" What again?", she raised her voice a bit so he could notice she got impatient because of him.

" Will you be ok for changing your clothes with that bandage?", he asked pointing her hand.

Jinri blinked twice at his question before she answered, " O-Of course. Don't try to do anything impossible.", nervously. But her cuteness made Sehun smiled, " You're the one who is thinking something bad.", he teased.

Jinri's face got reddened at all sudden and she grabbed a pillow near her, then threw it to him. But Sehun caught it and placed it on the table near the door. " I'm leaving for real now. If you finish the self cleaning, come down to have a coffee.", he smiled at her for the last time before he finally stepped out.

Jinri's lips truned into a curve as soon as he closed the door. So it's how being cared by someone. It's that much wonderful.

▪▪▪▪▪

Jinri stepped down the stairs and leaded to the kitchen. As she reached the entrance of kitchen, she almost bumped on Sehun who just walked out from there, with a tray in his hand.

" Oh, you are here.", he smiled.

" What are you doing?", she asked looking at the two cups of coffee in the tray he was holding.

" Let's go to the backyard.", he leaded the way and Jinri followed him without knowing a thing. He set himself down on the couple swing that had not been used yet since they arrived that house.

" Come here.", he patted the place next to him and so she took that seat. Sehun handed her a black cup and he took another one for himself.

Jinri looked up to the sky which was filled with the shining stars. " They are beautiful, right?", she smiled as he uttered that question.

" Yeah..", she said and smiled. Then she looked at him and caught him staring at her.

" The girls want the guys to promise them to the moon and stars. How about you? ", he asked while staring at her. Jinri answered, " I don't need the guy who promise me to the moon and stars. I just want someone who would look at them with me. Here, beside me.", she then averted her gazes to the sky again.

" Can't I be that someone?", his question made her smile but she didn't answer. So Sehun asked her another question, " You said you couldn't give me a chance. But, Jinri. I'm not the type who would wait for the permit to do something what I want.", Jinri just smiled. Sehun sighed mentally, at least she didn't refuse him bitterly again.

" Why did you wear thr black dress at the wedding?", he threw her another question after a slice of silence.

" I did hate you at that time. Since the time I met you, you're like a dust in my eyes. Honestly, I had never imagined that we would have a chance to sit like this... But after staying with you for long, I had accepted many facts. I thought I don't have to lean on anyone.. I thought I was strong. But all are changed now.", she uttered.

Sehun looked up to the moonlight again, " No matter how strong a woman is...", he stopped again and held her hand after she had placed the cup beside her. " she needs someone who would hold her hand and..", he then gazed into her eyes which was shining like two stars, " .. whisper that all would be ok..", he smiled at the end of his sentence.