KIDNAP

" Sehun, what are--", his mother who just opened the door stopped her words with the opened mouth as she witnessed the young couple. Jinri immediately pulled away from the boy with the embarrassment. Lucky that, he didn't kiss her yet. She would kill herself if his mother see them kissing.

" Oh.. I'm sorry for disturbing you guys.. Ok.. Continue doing your case.", his mother said with a creepy smile on her lips.

" What's up, Omma?", Sehun asked before the elder left the room.

" Nothing. Just you two took too long.. Ok. I'm leaving, alright?", the elder woman closed the door back after saying. Sehun licked his lips before turning to look at her. He could see her nervous eyes and her hands on the sides.

" Let's continue with cleaning up.", she said while picking up a big bag. Sehun went to her and carried the bag for her that made her to look at him, " You're not allowed to carry heavy things yet.", of course, since she went on an operation, she shouldn't do that for her health.

He then left the room with her behind him.

" You can rest now, Omma.", he said as they got out of the room and reached where the mother was.

" Oh.. Yeah. Have a nice night.", she said to them with a teasing voice before entering Jinri's room. Jinri pressed her lips together and looked at the floor. Sehun took a look at the girl and said, " Let's go downstairs.".

She looked at his back as he started to step away. " Aish.. I'm going crazy.. Choi Jinri, please be yourself. You don't need to feel nervous. What can he do to me?", she murmured as his figure lost from her sight.

Her confident expression changed into the small one again, " But..", it was her first time to share a room with a man and she felt incredibly insecure about it. She let out of a sigh frustratedly and dragged herself to follow his way.

She opened his door and looked into the room without entering. Sehun, who had already settled himself in the room, turned to look at her. " What are you doing there? Come in.", he said while standing beside the bed.

Jinri pushed the door inside to let herself in and then she closed the door behind her. She bit her lip slightly before walking towards him. " You sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch.", he said.

She looked up to the taller guy but he immediately looked away and walked towards the couch. She sat on the bed as he laid on the couch.

" Sehun.", they got startled as they heard that voice from outside again. Sehun immediately got up from the couch and so did she from the mattress. He immediately went to her side before his mother could open the door.

" Yes, Omma. What's matter?", he asked as they faked their smile to the elder awkwardly.

" Oh.. Just wanna ask something from Jinri.", she said looking at the young girl. " Why your design books are in the attic?", they both widened their eyes and looked at each other. They forgot to keep them.

" Mom.. It's.. Oh.. I used that room as my workroom.. so..", she added a smile at the end of her lies. It was a trouble.

" Oh.. like that? Ok.. Sorry to disturb you, guys.", the elder smiled at them and closed the door. They both dropped themselves on the mattress.

" Aish.. Why it's so hard?", he murmured while messing his own hair. " Omma will come to check on us soon..", he added.

" What?", she frowned as she looked at the exhausted guy beside her.

" She didn't believe you. She's good at it. Before I caught many times for lying her. If I lied once, she will ever try to find it out. It's her behaviour.", he explained about his mother.