ANNIVERSARY

He smiled sincerely when her soft voice came into his ear. Even though she was far away, he felt as if she was beside him when he heard her voice like now.

" Are you sleeping?", he asked while leaning on his bed. It was the break time for the restaurant. But no matter what, he has always break times to have a call with her.

" Not yet.. I was waiting for your call.", she answered while the other hand was hugging her pillow.

" I'm sorry. I was late a bit today, right? The restaurant is crowded today.", he gave an explanation.

" How it is? Your restaurant is doing well? People like your cooking?", she asked while laying down on the mattress.

" Of course. Who am I? I'm your husband.", he smiled when she chuckled at his proud words. " Tell me honestly.. My cooking is one of the reasons why you melted for me, am I right?", he asked.

He heard her let out of a scoff, " Don't full of yourself that much.. I didn't melt for you, what the..".

" But you fell..", Sehun added. Jinri just smiled and didn't argue anymore because all he said was right.

" I'm jealous of people who can eat your dishes..", Jinri suddenly said. Whenever they whispered about missing each other, they felt the pain wrapping their hearts.

" .. Let's wait.. Jinri.. We will be together again..", he whispered.

" Can you wait for me?", she asked.

But that question is no need for him even to answer, " Why not? You are the reason why I'm living..", his answer could make her satisfied enough.

" You know.. I met some people today.. They were happy until I get jealous.. They asked me to be friends with them.. But I can't stop thinking about you. How can I be friends with them if they can't stand my irksome behaviors as you do? Right?", she said about her colleagues at school.

But he didn't reply. He didn't say anything to her and kept silence until Jinri had to part the phone away from her ear to check if the call was ended. But it was still going on. " Sehun..", he felt a pitch at his heart when she called his name.

" Jinri..".

" Hmm?", he loves that girl so much who might be acting innocent when she replied if he called her name.

" I miss you so much.. too much..", it was sincere. Jinri could feel his sadness through his words of confession. It had been already 3 months they didn't see each other. Only the calls, only the whispers, only they voices. They could only hear each other and it wasn't still enough of the lovers who love each other to death.

Jinri lift her lips to draw a smile on her face, " So.. Shall we meet now?", she asked.

Sehun got confused at her words as if she was saying that she was about to come back to him right then. " Open your laptop.", he couldn't get enough of her words but he did as she said no matter what.

Then after a moment, he got a call from the Skype. Then he realized. He smiled and answered it right away. But he frowned when he saw the pillow in front of her image. She was hiding.

" What are you doing? Remove that. I'm going to die to see your face.", Sehun whined.

Jinri sneaked her eye from behind the pillow and peeped at him who was on the screen. She wiped her tears before removing that pillow which she used to hide her tears. It was really both happy and sad to see him again after a long time.