TTEOKBOKKI

" I'm sorry, Jinri.. I might be wrong in other's eyes.. But I just want to have a talk with you like usual. I know I was busy and couldn't accept your calls. I'm sorry. But please understand me because I'm trying to understand you either. " , the first email he sent to her. Two days, she didn't even reply.

" Jinri.. I'm sorry. Please.. reply me.. I hope we can love each other without a change despite the different times and places.", second email to his wife. But still he didn't receive anything from her.

Sehun got worried day by day. Jinri got mad until she didn't even want to answer him back? His heart got weary as the times passed. He called her, but the line answered many ways. First, it answered he couldn't reach the line. Sometimes, it answered her line was busy. Sometimes, it answered her phone was powered off.

" I'm sorry. Please at least reply me back. I think I'm going to get crazy.", that kind of email reached 10 times to her. But still, he failed. She didn't even read his mails.

He couldn't concentrate on his work and made the mistakes day by day. It had already been 1 month that he didn't get any messages and calls from her. Sehun got mentally depressed because of Jinri.

Today was the important day for the restaurant. The famous chef in South Korea came to his restaurant to judge on his cooking because Sehun has been popular these days. But because of his missing mind, he forgot to put some salts in the dish which the chef would eat. Finally, it only ended in the negative comments on him.

Sehun sat on an empty table since there was no much customers around at that time. He rubbed his face with his palm frustratedly. He couldn't focus on anything since she cut the contacts with him. Sometimes, he thought Jinri went cruel too much.

He knows she would never apologize to him or say sorry just simply. He knows his wife well. And he also knows that he would always be the first and last one who would give up in their wars. But this times, even though he had already surrendering, she didn't even give him a damn.

" What's wrong with you in these days? It's like you're not yourself anymore.", Baekhyun who just walked towards Sehun's table, asked.

Sehun looked at him and then again to  outside, " Nothing. Maybe, I'm just tired..". Baekhyun didn't say a thing after that even though he knew Sehun was lying.

After a moment, Baekhyun saw Sehun took his phone out and stared at the screen. He went beside him and took a look at his phone. It was Jinri's photo, she was smiling.

" Then why did you even let her go?", Baekhyun asked.

" We promised.. Even though it's hard, we will bear the mind that missing each other..", he answered looking at her photo.

" Do you still even keep in touch with her?", Baekhyun asked. Because it got weird, Sehun didn't take much times to have the calls to Canada like usual. And his eyes got empty losing its star, unlike the ones while he was talking to Jinri who was million miles far away.

" Of course.. We still do.", he lied even though he didn't want to. But he didn't want anyone to know about their ruined relationship.

" Alright, Bro. Put an effort on work too. Only missing her won't work.", Baekhyun patted his shoulder and left.

Sehun caressed her face which was on the screen, " I don't even know since when missing you became one of my works.".

•••••

He put some salt into the curry, then he messed around within the saucepan, with the big spoon. He then held the pan and raised the containing ingredients up. He had to focus.