JEALOUSY

Sehun didn't know why but he just felt so sufficating whenever he saw her frigid eyes. There was no smile on her lips anymore. And she turned to wear the black things like she used to.

He was preparing the breakfast like usual even though Jinri had given up on his cooking. If he was in the left, she would lead to the right. She never came the place where he was and they barely faced each other.

But Sehun was still trying. Trying to seek into her heart again. He turned back to look as her footsteps were coming down.

Jinri didn't even bother to look at him and just leaded to the door. " Have breakfast before you leave.", he said but she didn't even stop her way. And so, Sehun went to her and blocked her way before she could slip out.

" Move away.", she said like a demand.

" Stop avoiding me, Jinri.", he couldn't stand it anymore. He just wanted her back, the girl who was changed by him.

" Move.", but she didn't even budge.

" Jinri.", he didn't also move. So Jinri took the step aside and tried to leave. If he didn't grab her arms, she could leave. But he did.

She tried to shrug his hands away but his grip on her arms was strong. Jinri started at him with an intense glare. " Please don't do like this, Jinri. I can't stand it.", his eyes showed the begging.

" What it is? This is the situation we had before. No difference at all. We stayed like this but now why are you saying you can't stand it?", she asked, her eyes hitting right into his.

" Because my feelings for you is different now. At that time, I didn't feel anything special for you. But now, I feel hurt, you know?", his words were seeping like the acids into her heart. She got silent for a moment.

But after a while, she shook his arms away and said, " This is what you created. Blame yourself, Oh Sehun. You broke my trust before I could give my trust to you fully. You know breaking trust is like crumpling a piece of paper? After crumpling it, you can smooth it down but you can't get the perfect one back.".

He knew all she said were truth but he didn't want to accept them. " How can I do it then? You don't listen to my explanation and just kept avoiding. Tell me what I can do.".

Jinri smirked, " You really don't know what you did to me.".

" You don't know my mind either. You only know yourself and you did only what you want. At least you should listen to my explanation first.", he frowned while talking that meant he was angry a bit.

" Explanation? I don't need or trust the explanation of a playboy. You will shower with the sweet words on me. You should know it that I'm not the same with the girls you went out.", she said and turned her heels to the door.

When her hand reached the handle of the door, he spoke up, " Yeah, you're different. That's why I'm doing all of these. If I had some problems with the girls, I would never make effort to myself to explain them. I would never waste my time on them. If they ignored me, I would ignore them as well and find another girl. But I can't do like that when it's you.".

Jinri would be lying, if she said she had no feelings to him at all along the time. Like he said, they wouldn't care each other before. But now, her feelings for him were different as well. She didn't feel anything special to him before but now, she was also hurt.

Jinri wanted to run into him like she used to whenever her mind was in a mess. Now, she couldn't because he's the mess. She turned the knob and left the house. He ran his fingers in his hair, he felt like breaking and terrible.

▪▪▪▪▪

Jinri was having the lunch with Jieun and Baekhyun. But her mind was far away, she had been like this since a week ago, in fact, since the time she put the wall between them again.