FAREWELL

As he woke up from the dreams, they found himself lonely in the bed. His hand traced along her blank space beside him. He closed his eyes to imagine her beside him. No longer.

Their past days were the precious for him. It was the happiness. When he woke up at the middle of the night for no reason, he would see the most beautiful time of his wife feeling the heat of her who was next to him. It was the purest girl after all. He would kiss her soft lips gently so she wouldn't wake up. Then he turned around with a smile on his lips which appeared involuntarily.

Then he would feel an arm wrapping around him from the back. And it was the time, he understood the definition of happiness.

But today, it was no longer there. No happiness even though he woke up at the middle of the night. Only the cold surrounding him while she was not next to him.

He closed his eyes tight to push her away from his mind. But only if he could. Never ever, it would never happen. Not even in the past, and not now. And it will not be in his future too.

The song of the birds was so melodic in the ears and beautiful scenery of the sunshine was dazzling in the eyes.

But it's only for other people, not for Sehun and Jinri.

She opened her eyes slowly because she wished not to see the blank space beside her. And she was bad in wishes. Not even once, her wish didn't come true.

A pang of pain hit her breath as she realized she was in her room which is in the attic. She was no longer in his room. Feeling the cold around her, she cuddled herself under the sheets. She could still feel his warm arms around her that prevented her from the coldness.

The bed was cold without him. The future of them was so unclear. Sehun might be right with the decision but she didn't care. There are many reasons why she should give him up. But she wanted to hold only one reason why she should stay beside him, and it was love. Nevertheless, the reality hit her hard.

They had decided to break their love apart.

•••••

Jieun was spacing out while she was meeting with Baekhyun for lunch. Her mind was messy with Jinri. Jinri wasn't being normal in these days. Like something disturbing her, she got angry for the small cases and her mind was always away while they were sitting meeting.

" Hey..", Baekhyun held her hand and shook it a bit because it had been five times he called her name but she didn't even look at him.

" Hmm?", Jieun finally stepped out of the traces of thoughts.

" What's wrong? There is something bothering you?", he asked.

Jieun shook her head and said, " Let's end this fast. I've to go back to the boutique.", then she took a spoon of soup.

" I know there's something, Jieun.. What's it? Jinri again?", he asked.

Jieun stopped eating and sighed, " She had decided to sell the boutique out.", finally it was out.

" What?".

" Yeah.. She said she would buy a building for Sehun after selling it out.", her voice was showing the disappointment somehow.

" Is that so? I thought Jinri loved her boutique so much..", Baekhyun commented.

" Yes, right? Jinri loves it so much because she has vowed her life in it since a long time ago.. ", she let out a sigh, " We both know how hard Jinri tried to get it.. She didn't even ask for help because she didn't want to leave any debts on others.. She also knows herself.. But now..".