TEARS

The rain got heavier and she didn't know how to stay. He wasn't still home yet. She couldn't stop blaming herself for leaving him alone like that.

She should have waited him or told him to go back first. No. She should have blocked him from going after her to the factory.

Her heart almost jumped because of the thunder and the lightning which pierced through her window. She hugged her knees under the sheets and hoped that he would come back soon.

Jinri still remembered his eyes which were full of pains. Whenever she pushed him away, she hurt not only him but also herself. Then what's stopping her from going into him and accepting him easily? It's just so simple. It's not her pride and ego which was pulling her back. It was the fear. She was afraid to believe him.

Jinri had got the pains because she believed many people. She didn't want to believe anyone anymore, but with Sehun, she did want. She wanted to believe him and let him teach her to feel the love but she was afraid. She knew she couldn't be able to stand the pains if Sehun would leave her like the others did. It would kill her. So stopping him to enter her heart was better than suffering after letting him enter.

She wiped off a teardrop on her cheek immediately and controlled herself again. Not too long after that, she heard a loud thump being followed by the loud thunder.

She didn't hesitate to get out of her bed and ran to the downstairs. He is back.

She found him lying on the floor with the soaking body. She tried to reach to help him but he got up back before she could reach near him. Sehun could still manage himself to walk even though his head was already throbbing and dizzy.

When Jinri was trying to hold his arm to help him, he immediately pulled himself away before she could even touch him. Then he stepped aside and just walked past by her, ignoring her without a word.

She felt a pang of pains right across her chest when he did like that. It was his first time to ignore her like that. She heard the door closed slamming.

She bit her lower lip. She understood him and his feelings. He would be so angry with her. He might even hate her right now for hurting him. It's all her fault and who would she blame on?

•••••

She closed her room door and started to go to the downstairs to take a new day. As soon as she reached the last stairs, she saw him coming out of the kitchen holding his cup of hot coffee. She stepped the last stairs and they stared at each other for a moment.

She found the dark circles around his eyes and his lips were turning purple. It was so sure that he's sick right now because of the rain last night. And she couldn't help but to worry for him.

" Are you--?", before her concerned words finished, he already started to step into his room breaking their eyes contact. And it made her heart twisted in pain.

(Please play the video)

Her hands had to tighten the grip on her bag when he closed the door setting the wall between them. She's a strong woman but still she has the feelings because she's a woman.

She let out a deep sigh to let the suffocating feelings in her heart fall. She made her way to the kitchen. She placed her bag on one of the chair and put the apron on her body.

She took the ingredients from the fridge and took some rice from the cabinet. She had heard that porridge from the raw rice was better than the one from the cooked rice. She's not interested in cooking but she knew some about it.

She knew it would take time to make the porridge for a sick person like him because it needed to be nourished for him. She knew making it could make her late for the work. But she would do it because it's nothing compared to the things he did for her.