TIMES

He was doing well with his restaurant. But only if his problem was missing her like a crazy. When the rain fell and the music flowed, he thought of her. Day by day, he got his heart weak whenever he thought about her.

But he knew well he had to bear it even though he hated to miss her. Her face popped out until his mind couldn't get a space to be blank. Her scent was still wrapping around him when he hugged her pillow, sleeping in the bed where she's not in, it was terrible.

Her laughter got filled still in his kitchen. Wherever he is, whatever he does, all he thought was about her.

Love who left him. Love who was still hurting his heart. 60 seconds in 1 minute, he missed that girl. There is not even little tiny time that he can forget her.

" Call her if you miss her that much..", Suzy suggested looking at Sehun who was gazing at the space. Now, the restaurant got a break time and Sehun met Suzy who came here to help him. Suzy attracted the customers with her visual, of course, no one want to refuse to enter this restaurant while it was filled with the top idol, the top songwriter, and the talented chef.

" How can I? I bet she might be busy.. I can't make her annoyed..", he answered with a soft frown.

Suzy sneered, " Oh Sehun, since when you care about those? ", she said, " Listen, Sehun.. I bet she would be upset because you hasn't give her a call until now.. The girls like to hear the voice even though they can't see.. ", Sehun heard her sigh.

" You used to be a playboy .. I won't have believed if I didn't see you flitting with girls with my own eyes.. You really don't know about the girls..".

Sehun looked at the clock, it was 2:30 p.m.

" It's 10:30 p.m in Canada..", Suzy said looking at her phone.

Sehun turned to look at her back, " No.. I can't call her.. She might be sleeping after a tiring day..", he said.

Suzy looked at him with a glare, " Shut up and just call her.". Then she got up from her seat, " I'm leaving. Call her, get it?".

After Suzy had left, Sehun took his phone. It was a few minutes he stared at his phone screen thinking that he should call her or not. But finally, he chose to give a midnight call to her.

It took some times to hear her voice again from the other line, " Hello?".

He didn't lie, he was still amazed by her voice which sounded like melody to him. The left corner of his lips rose up to the voice of his love once again.

" Jinri..", her sleepy eyes widened to look at the ceiling above her.

She sat up on the bed hugging the sheets, she bit her lip. She closed her eyes while his voice calling her name was still echoing in her ears. A week. It had been already a week she left him there. It had been a week she heard his voice saying he loved her, for the last time. And it had also been a week since she waited for him to call her.

" Jinri.. Are you still there?", he asked as her line was getting silence long.

" Oh.. Yeah.", she answered.

" Are you sleeping? Did I disturb your sleep?", he asked.

Jinri smiled, " I were sleeping, but not anymore since I'm talking to you now.. And even in my dreams, I'm thinking whether you still remember me or not..", she replied.

Sehun placed his hand on the table, and with a smile on his lips, " How can you say it, Jinri? I can't forget you even for a second.".

Jinri thought, he wasn't still changed, the playboy manner. " Then why didn't you even call me?".