LOVE

Jinri opened her eyes as the birds started to sing at the window. She looked at the sun with narrowing eyes. She then sat up and looked around, found she was in Sehun's room.

Her lips curved into a smile when her eyes met Sehun who was sleeping at the corner, sitting on the carpet. She asked him to give her some more time. But he didn't want her to leave his room.

Finally, she ended up sleeping on his mattress and he was at the corner. She told him to sleep on the couch at least, but he replied, if he slept on the couch, he couldn't watch her since the couch and bed were separated with the book shelf. How lovely!

Sehun wasn't that narrow minded, he understood her feelings well.

She got out of the bed and walked towards him. Sitting in front of him on the carpet who was sleeping, leaning the wall, she smiled. Her hand was raised to his face and her finger touched his nose bridge.

She admitted she said she didn't like the handsome men because they are so scary. But now, she took it back now because she couldn't let this handsome man go out of her life. It's true that he played the hearts of many girls and he might also break them down. Thinking about that, she was also afraid that she might be one of those many girls.

But she decided not to. Because she was learning to believe him. She trusted him when he uttered he loves her. She trusted him when he called her his woman. She trusted him when he kissed her like she is the only woman in the earth.

Suddenly, Jinri caught guard when he pulled her hand which was on his face. Within a blink, she was trapped in his arms and he held her with his arms from the back. Jinri was now sitting between his legs and leaning her back against his rock chest. Her hands were trapped on her chest as Sehun held both of her hands with his. His chin was on her shoulder that made Jinri's heart flutter.

" Since when you're awake?", she asked.

" Since when you're beside me.. Your warmth beside me woke me up..", he was still closing his eyes and his lips were smiling.

Jinri smiled and leaned on his chest more to make herself comfortable in his arms. " Aren't you tired for sleeping in the sitting position?", she asked.

" Not even a little..  I didn't even know how I fell asleep watching you..", he said.

" Sehun..", she called his name after a slice of silence. " Hmm?", he tried to rest on her shoulder.

" .. Thanks and .. I'm sorry..", she said almost in whisper. " I was just being afraid when you were so good to me.. Afraid because I have a heart with scars.. I just wanted to protect my heart not to get hurt anymore..".

He tightened his arms around her, " It's my turn now.. I'll protect your heart from now on.. You just stay still and come with me until the end..".

" .. I know.. I know I can trust you.. And I hope you would understand that I want to take the things slow.. As you know, I set the walls around me to protect myself.. All the walls may be closed but the wall to you always contains the window and even door.. I want you to come in step by step and pull me out to escape.. Even though I said those words many times, I will say it again .. Sehun.. I don't want to get hurt anymore..", she closed her eyes and felt his warmth was wrapping around her.

" Just lean on me and believe me..", he whispered.

Jinri smiled and nodded. " You know I'm haughty, right? .. I don't trust people easily.. So when I said I trust you, don't make me regret it.".

" Alright, my queen.", his words made her laugh and it seemed like they finally found the love.

•••••