HEART

Sehun came out of his room. Not closing the door fully, he found Jinri came out of the kitchen. Their encounter was awkward unlike before. Sehun looked at her in the way he had never done but Jinri just shrugged it away.

" Are you sick?", he asked after seeing how pale she was and her lips were white like the thin sheets. Instead of answering him, she took her steps away from him, to the upstairs.

Sehun cleared his throat in embarrassment, he then rubbed his nape. " Aish.. I've made this bad relationship worse..", he murmured.

Being a wise woman, she didn't push him away when he kissed her at the party night. But since they stepped out of the party, she didn't talk to him anymore. Even facing him made her annoyed. Sehun is right, he had made their relationship worse which is not good since the first place.

He then walked towards the living room, placing his hands in the pockets. He then took the newspaper from the table. As soon as he unfolded it, he found their kissing photo as the main issue of daily news. " If she sees it, I would go to hell..", he talked alone and chuckled. He then touched his lower lip, it was amazing to have a goddness like her as a wife. Maybe, he is the luckiest man in this world. It is weird to say that his heart fluttered at the first kiss with his wife. Even kissing with Suzy, couldn't give that feeling to him.

Suddenly, a loud thump from the upstairs erased his thoughts away. He looked up to the ceiling and immediately remembered her plae face. Pushing the newspaper away, he ran up to the stairs. Heading to her room directly, he opened the door without knocking as she said.

" Yah!", he rushed to her side who was lying on the floor unconsciously. He lifted her body in his arms as he shook her up, " Yah, Choi Jinri!", he slapped her face slightly but she didn't come back to sense.

With a frown on his face, he lifted the girl up in the bridal style and walked out of the room. Without wasting time, he made the way to his car. After placing her at the passenger seat and belting her, he then went to the driver seat rushedly.

Changing the gear and pressing on the lever, the car had left their white house. On the way to hospital, he couldn't help but to glance at her many times.

Jinri forced her heavy eyelids to open and looked around with her small eyes. When she saw Sehun driving, she raised her dry voice to call him. " Where are we?". Sehun immediately turned to glance at her as soon as her voice echoed in his ear.

" Are you ok?", he asked. She breathed heavily, " I'm fine. Let's go home.", she lifted her hand to hold his arm as a signal to stop. As soon as her hand touched his skin, he could feel the coldness was tightly wrapping her. " Your hand is freezing.", he held her hand tight after releasing one of his hand from the steering wheel.

" Please bear a bit more. We're almost there.", he said after again focusing on the road, with his hand squeezed her cold hand. Jinri didn't express the pain on her face but she clenched on his hand as the pain within her body was killing her.

It was her first time to hold someone's hand tightly and well as a support.

▪▪▪▪▪

As soon as they reached to the emergency room, Sehun laid her down on the bed and looked for some doctors who was running in the emergency cases. No one could care for them since they didn't have enough time to. Her face didn't show how hurt she was, but he could see her toes were being curled up and her hands were clenching on the pillow.

He then, rushed in life to grab a doctor or a nurse. " Here is a patient. Please take a check on her!", the doctors would have ignored them if he hadn't gone to them. A doctor and a nurse ran to their sides, exactly to Jinri's side. Doing the necessary checkup on her, the doctor said, " Her appendix has bursted out. Prepare to hold an operation.".