Chapter 2 - New Beginning

Author Note - Just a quick note so everyone understands, Leia and Emma are two different people. Just look the same other then hair. Emma is still blonde and Leia is brunette. (I will be using picture of Jennifer when she had brown hair for Leia) 

Author POV 

Emma had been in New York for 4 months and was working 3 job just to get by, as she was yet to see any money from her parents, because of something to do will a problem with their will. She was only making enough money to pay her bills and rent for her crappy little apartment. And with the little she had left would buy a little bit of food and her dinning ending up always being the same boring instant noodles.

One of Emma job was cleaning house, today she going to some place on the upper east side taking over for one of the other maids who was sick. Taking the key she open the door to a beautiful penthouse apartment "Wow!" she said as she stepped inside then taking a deep breath and began cleaning. Emma had yet to see the owner of the house , but while she was in one of the living rooms she heard the door opened but just keep cleaning as the foot steps got closer and closer till she felt a hand grab her ass, without a thought Emma turned and slapped the man. 

"That's not a nice way to treat the man who is paying you" He said holding Emma's wrist and pulling her close to him, Emma was pleasantly surprised to see a very attractive young dark haired man looking her dead in the eyes with a devilishly smile on his face. "Oh...Umm...I.." Emma was finding it hard to get any words out and her mind was running wild as she look into his bright blue eyes. Something about them was so familiar and then it finally clicked and for the first time since leaving Storybrooke Emma thought of Killian, the man who she pushed away when she had no one else. But Emma quickly shook them and buried the thought of him deep down again not wanting to feel all the pain.

She got her shit together "Well maybe the boss shouldn't be feeling up his maids, even if they do like it" saying as she bit her lip "Your a bad little maid aren't you" He said closing the small gap between them "Maybe only for you sir, name's Emma by the way" she said as her hands ran up and down this arm "Jefferson" He simply replayed before his lip quickly made contact this hers and pushing her onto the couch just behind her as he deepen the kiss. Jefferson quickly removed Emma's cute maid outfit and had his way with her. It was rough and sweaty making Emma lose her mind as he took her over the edge again and again till he was satisfied.

Once they were finally finished Jefferson got up and kindly helped Emma back into her clothes. "Well I guess I better get back to cleaning" Emma said as she started fixed up the couch "Want to make some real money?" he questioned her "What do you mean? And how much are we talking?" Emma was unsure if she could trust him and if she wanted too. "Let's just say you would make a lot! Enough that soon you would be able to buy yourself a stunning apartment like mine, but you would have to be willing to do anything I ask, no matter what?" He said raising an eyebrow, Jefferson had definitely peaked Emma's interest.

 She thought about it for a moment 'well I guess here is no harm in seeing what happens? Can't be any worst then what I'm doing now.' "Yes I willing to do anything." She firmly stated "Great, meet me here at 1 tomorrow and we can get started" He said with that the same devilishly smile as before, then leading her to the front door. "Don't you want me to finish cleaning?" Emma asked "No it's fine, you just need to make sure you rest up" Jefferson just gave a little wink then kissed Emma's check and giving her ass a light smack as she felt.

Later that night Emma went for a walk to a near by pub, using her charm to get in, she sat at the bar thinking about what this job could be but this was rudely interrupted when she someone sat down beside her bumping her and making her drink smash onto the ground "Fucken hell! Seriously! You better buy me another!" Emma shouted and turned to see a familiar face. "Emma?! Emma Swan?" Said the women who bumped into her "Regina!" Emma just rolled her eyes and called over the barterer "I'll have a bottle of rum and it's on her!" Emma said pointing at a still shocked Regina, who just simply head over the money. Emma began to walk off but was pulled her back "What do you want Regina! I'm not in the mood for you!" she said "Well I did pay for that so mind sharing?" Regina said pulling Emma over to a table in the back.

There was a awkward silents till Regina spoke "Soo.. How are things?" Emma just gave her a little stare "Like you care" she said then taking a shot of rum. "Emma I may of been a bitch in high school but that doesn't mean I don't care, we may not have been friends but no one should have to go though what you did." Regina said sincerely. Emma lowered her head "Things are....pretty shit really. I have no friends, a crappy apartment and 3 shitty jobs." she paused thinking about Jefferson "But maybe that will change as I sort of got a new job." she said with a little smile surprised that Regina actually seemed to pay complete attention to her "Well I hope that job works out for you" Regina said smiling back. "What about you?" Emma asked "Things are pretty good, I moved here right after school finished and got a really good paying job but some people do really like it, but I think it's fun." She said with a wink "What's your job?" Regina hesitated for a second "I'm a actress of some sort" Regina finished with a giggle "Speaking of I have a shoot tomorrow, so I better get home" She said which made Emma remember Jefferson told her to rest. They said there goodbyes and went their separate ways.

Next day 

Emma woke to her alarm blasting in her ears turning to she it was noon already "Shit!" She quickly jumped out of bed and into the shower before getting ready and heading out the door. 'I can't be last for my first day on the job!' She just made it in time, taking a deep breath Emma knocked on the door as she heard Jefferson's voice on the other side.

"Ri Ri can you please get the door, it will be the new girl" He said then within seconds the door open to reveal Regina standing there in just a black lace bra and panties which was only covered by a silk robe "Regina?!" Emma said in shock "Emma?" she seemed just as shocked as Emma. "AH! Emma come in my dear, I see you already know Ri Ri. That's wonderful, it will make working together so much easier" Jefferson said as he gave Emma a kiss on her cheek. "Wait a minute! What is this job!?" Emma asked getting a little annoyed at herself for just saying yes to a job without even knowing what it was and only taking it because Jefferson was a good looking guy! 

"Well Emma, as Ri Ri calls it you are going to be a sort of actress. Welcome to Mad Hatter Productions"   

Author Note - Hope you guys enjoyed!! Comment and Vote as always :)

P.S For anyone who doesn't know what I mean when I say Regina and Emma are some sort of actresses. It means they are porn actress! And just a warning this book will be a lot more full on the the last.