Chapter 12 - Intimacy

WARNING! - Mature Content in this Chapter!

Killian POV 

"I love you Emma Swan." My heart was beating so fast as she looked into my eyes with her beautiful green ones. Just waiting for her to say something, anything would do right now. But nothing, she just stared at me 'What was going on in her head?' I thought. I couldn't stand it I slowly lean towards her, still staring into her amazing eyes. I prepared to be pushed away but to my surprise I felt her hand wrap around my neck "Killian Jones, I love you more then words can describe, I'm sick of running away. I want you and only you." 

Without any hesitation her soft prefect lips connected with mine, I quickly deepen the kiss and pulled her on top of me. She was now straddling me just slight hovering her body above mine. I gave her a slight tap on the ass making her moan in my mouth. "Like that do we?" I ask with an arched brow breaking the kiss, she blushed and gave a slight nod and her eyes showing me she was just begging for more. Cupping one breast and kissing ruffly along her neck, she throw her head back letting out a few soft moans.

I began lightly tapping her ass a few time "Harder" she said in a whisper and I was more then happy to oblige, giving a hard smack as she whimpered in pain and pleasure above me. After a little while od ruff and passionate kissing Emma took control grinding against my already stiff member making me crave for her even more. Her lips gradually made there way down my neck to the opening of my shirt, my hand running wildly over her body until she completely got off me. "Sorry?" I say apologetically but she just smirks.

I watch as she begins seductively remove her clothes, slowly one by one she drop a item on the floor. I can't help but get crazy turned on, my pants continue to get tighter and tighter as my member throbs for her. Of course Emma noticed, by this point she was only in a black lace thong and bra. "I want to see it" she said staring directly into my eyes with full lust in hers. I swallow hard before unbuckling my pants as my manhood springs out. Emma look at it with complete sinful eyes as she begin running her hand over her body, squeezing her breast and rubbing circles on the outside of my panties.

Without a thought I grab my member slowly stroking it as I continue to watch Emma finish her little strip. I wanted her so badly, I had dreamed of this moment for months and it was finally here. Bear and utterly exposed Emma made her way back towards me pulling me up and quickly helping me out of my clothes. She push me back into my originally position taking my manhood fully in her mouth, a loud moan escape my lips as she went deeper and faster. My mind was about to go blank when I quickly pulled her off, wanting to saver this.

I stood her and myself up crashing my lips on hers into a passionate kiss. I tapped Emma's ass lightly gesturing to jump up which she happily did wrapping her legs around my waist, allowing me to feel all the wetness dripping between her thighs as I carried her swiftly toward the bed. Slowly placing her down on the bed as out lips parted. I began kiss down her body as my hands run up her legs with the lightest touch sending shiver up her spine. I sucked at her breast leaving marks all over continuing down to her wet opening. 

I licked and sucked as sweet moans come from her prefect lips, letting my name slip as I pushed her over the edge. "I want you Killian" she manged to say in between breaths as she rode out her high. "If the lady insists" I say with a smirk then slumming into her. She screams out as I enter, feeling her tightening around me as I move at a slow and steady pace, not wanting this to end. 

"Faster! Please!" she begged "Emma, I don't know if I can last to long" I shyly state, she looks me dead in the eye "Killian, let go with me." How in the hell could I say no to that, quickening the pace Emma's moan and scream began louder as did mine. I felt my mind going blank again, but this time I let it completely take over as we both reach out climax. Feeling Emma burst around my length as our scream filled the the room, that most likely could be head within the whole floor aswell. 

Clasping on her, Emma wrapped her hands around my neck once again "I'm sorry" she whispered "me too" I say before kissing her once more then rolling behind to cuddle as we drift off to sleep.

Author Note - OMG!! What you think?? Hope I made some people happy :) Seriously loved writing this. 

Comment and Vote as always. xx