Chapter 15 - Relationships

Quick note - I just want to know if you guys want another book to this? I have some idea's about it but I need to know it's wanted (You can PM id you wish to know the idea's). Please let me know asap as I'm writing the last few chapter soon. :)

Also I'm thinking about writing a new book but would love to know what type of story you would like :) 

WARNING! - Light Mature Content in this Chapter!

Author POV 

A few days had pass, Liam had already gone home to Storybrooke to talk with Elsa and find out if their marriage was going to survive. Leia didn't wish to get in between them, telling Liam to not give up on this marriage. Even though she could feel herself falling for him deeply.

For Emma and Killian it was as if they had gone back in time, they couldn't keep their hands off each other to everyone else's disgusted. They couldn't care less who was around anymore they were just so happy and in love.  One of their little make out sessions got so intense that if everyone hadn't of left the room they would of happily done it right there in front of them.

Emma had deiced to quit Mad Hatter Production as she only wanted Killian's touch, Jefferson was quite sad to see her go but knew she was in go hands. Crazily Jefferson and Killian mended their friendship, planning to stay in touch after they returned to Storybrooke.

Emma and Leia had defiantly hit it off well, they become very close over the last far days. They even when and brought sister bracelets together. It was crazy to them know even though they had grow up apart how similar they still were.

Regina and August were also on pretty good terms but unsure where they wanted there relationship to go due to August living in LA and Regina keeping her job with Jefferson, not that August approved. But he still had a little time to try convinces her to give them a chance as she was going to come back to Storybrooke to visits her family, well at least that's what she told everyone. Really she just wanted to spend more time with August before he left.

After everyone was packed and ready to go, they all got into Killian's car and headed off. They had been smart enough to get Liam to drive Emma's bug as they would have more room. The three women seat comfortable in the back seat while Killian drove with August by this side.

They had been driving for a while when Killian's phone rang "Hey you girls shh!" Killian playfully said to the 3 giggles girls in the back. "Hello, Killian Jones" He said in his deep teacher voice  that he always used if he didn't know who was calling. "Killian! Why haven't I heard from you or Leia since you left!" said a male voice, Killian hadn't even noticed the 40 missed call from this friends back home. "Yeah, sorry about that Arthur, I've been a little preoccupied" Killian said looking in the mirror giving Emma a smirk and wink making her blush and giggle.

"With?" Arthur said "With Emma right! Oh please say yes!" Said a second males voice "YES! Leia is all mine!" Came a third voice. "In your dreams Will!" Leia said with a laugh. "And yea Robin if you must know with Emma, say hello." Killian said but before he has the chance both August and Regina shouted "Robin!" silents filled the car "Umm? Hey?" Robin said a little confused unsure who's voice he had heard. Killian and Leia shared looks, they had completely forgot Robin, August and Regina had a past. "Mate, we ain't that far meet at the Rabbit Hole in about an hour?" Killian said and Robin agreed.

Killian's POV - Rabbit Hole 

Walking in I quickly spotted my friends, we all hugged then I sat down at a table, Emma joined me sitting beside in to my left and giving a sweet wave to my friends. Leia come over giving a massive hug to Arthur and sat between him and Will over the other side from us. Robin was looking dead right at Regina and August as they walked in and who sat down together over from him. 

"So this in the famous Emma?" Arthur said with a smile "Yep, it sure is" I say looking at my beautiful Swan, she smiles back at me. We lock eyes and I can feel the tension build, just her looking at me drives me wild, "Umm earth to Killian and Emma!" Will jokes "What?" Emma say going bright red "We were just saying no one has introduce us to you and your friends." Arthur said "Oh right! August and Regina" Emma quickly said pointing to her friends, who kindly waved. 

"So are you going to introduce your friend sis?" She said to Leia. "Wait what?" Will said confused "Right! You don't know, Emma is my little sister." Leia said with a smile. "Anyway this idiot to my left is Will and to my right is Arthur and I'm pretty sure you all know Robin" 

A small silent filled the group as August and Robin gave each other stares. "I'm going to get some drinks, who wants one?" I say trying to break the awkwardness but failing. "I'll help" Emma said, those of wanted a drink nodded and then we were off to the bar.

While at the bar waiting for your drinks I text Liam telling him where we were. Leia, Will and Arthur make there way towards the pool table and start a game. Leaving Regina, August and Robin "Well that's gotta be awkward" I say "Well they are going to have to talk to out eventually, so why not now" Emma said, I agree. "I think we can find something do for while they are talking" she whispered in my ear before giving it a little nibble. "I like the sounds of that!"

We quickly take the drinks to the table and without a word I pulls Emma back towards the bar to pay off the owner, he quickly hands me the key to this office with a wink. Within seconds of entering the room I'm all over Emma. Fighting for dominance as out tongues battle in our mouths, neither of us are giving in. Emma pulls away and latching her mouth onto the side of my neck just behind me ear. 'Damn!' She found my biggest weakness, when even she placed kisses there I wouldn't help but give into her. 

I felt my body being slammed into the desk as she jump up into my arms "Take me now!" she demeaned and did. Take her with every inch of my length. Her moans and screams filled the room and I'm sure they would of slightly be heard in the bar also. I loved that I would could her scream out without any care of who was listening. We both reach out climax, breathless and sweaty. "I want more" Emma said in a moan, She was going to kill me but know could I say no to such a beauty. 

Author Note - Remember to vote and comment, I love hearing your feed back xx