Chapter 20 - Babies

Killian POV - 1 year later

It was a year to the day of our wedding and here I was having Emma squeezing my hand with all of her strength and god she was bloody strong. I wouldn't of been surprised if she broke my hand "Ow ow!" I whinnied "Oh you try this!" Emma yelled, well more like screamed out in pain. "Nearly there Emma, just one last push" Dr whale said at the end of the bed.

"Come on love, you can do it" I say through my own pain, and with one last push our daughter was released into the world.. Her cries filled the room as the nurse wrapped her in a soft pink blanket before placing her in my arms. She was so tiny and fragile, all my pain disappear when I felt her small hand wrap around my finger. Tears of utter joy streaming down the face as I walked to my wife.

I gently placed her into a tired and wrecked Emma's arms, as our daughter opened her eyes relieving her light blue eyes that were even more beautiful then my own. "She is prefect" Emma said as I kissed her head looking at the two women that had stolen my heart "Aye, that she is. Just like her mother."

After a little while Liam, Leia and Conor were aloud to come in. Leia pretty much bowled me over as she push me out of the way to see Emma and the baby. Liam and Conor casual walked in after her, Liam holding his now 8 month old son, Kyle. "Oh my god! She's so adorable" Leia cooed as Emma handed her our daughter, "She have a name?" Liam asked handing me Kyle and standing beside Leia "Of course she does!" Emma said with a giggle.

"Elizabeth Margaret Jones" I proudly say, poking Kyle's nose as he giggles in my arms. "She is my sister" Conor said with a big smile as he join Emma on her bed, who now had Elizabeth return to her. "She sure is lad and it will be your job, along with mine to protected her" I sweetly say.

Emma POV - 2 and a half years later

Here I was again "I can't believe I let you, make me think this was a good idea!" I scream as my contraction got closer and closer. "Well if I remember it right, you were the one who wanted another child" Killian stated and I just glared at him as Dr whale walked in. "How are we feeling Mrs Jones?" He asked "Fucking Fantastic!" I yell sarcastically before another contraction hit.

Dr whale checked and said I was ready to push and that exactly what the hell I did, I wanted this baby out now! "Ahh!" Killian whined just as the first time as I squeezed his hand "For fuck sake Killian! Grow some balls!" I shout at him, shutting him up straight away. And returning to forcing on pushing, this baby was being stubborn as hell.

"Emma! Wait!" Dr whale said as I tired to push again "What's wrong" Killian ask, I loosened my grip on his hand for a minute as I tired catching my breath "The baby has moved, I need to repossession them. This may hurt Emma but try to relax" Dr Wale calmly said "How the fuck can I... AHHH!!!" I scream griping Killian's hand as hard as I could making him nearly clasped in pain, as whale begin prepossessing the baby inside me.

"Okay you can push again." Dr whale instructed and push like a mad women I did. After a few more pushes the baby finally was out. I panted as exhaustion took over, I could heard Killian saying something and loud beeps as everything became a blur before going completely black.

When I awoke, I was alone in a plan hospital room. A few moments later Dr whale come in "Mrs Jones, your awake. Let me get you husband" he said and soon returned with Killian who held a tiny little baby in this arm. "I'll give you a moment" Dr whale said leaving.

"It's a boy" Killian said placing him in my arms and placing a light kiss on my lips. "Feel like yesterday this saw Izzy (Elizabeth)" I say looking at my son. "What happened?" I asked my husband "You passed out, Dr Whale said it's nothing to worry about but he wants to keep you in a few extra day just to make sure." He said placing a soft kiss on our son's head then my own.

Just as the first time Liam, Leia and Conor come in but now Leia holding a 3 year old Kyle and Liam with our 2 year old Izzy. "How you feeling?" Leia asked putting down her son who immediately ran over to Killian "Killy!" Kyle said as Killian pick him up. "Hey mate, wanna meet your cousin?" he said pointing to our son still in my arms. "I'm doing fine now." I say replied to my sister.

Liam had come and put Izzy on the bed with me before taking a seat in the couch, Izzy then processed to gently and oh so cutely give her brother a little kiss on the head. "Baby?" she said well tried to say, she was still learning "Yes, this is your baby brother, Jackson David Jones" I say with a smile "Mum? Can I hold him?" Conor sweetly asked, "Okay but sit on the couch with uncle Liam and dad with help you." I say, Killian put Kyle down on the bed with Izzy before taking Jackson and helped a now 13 year old Conor cradle his brother.

Izzy and Kyle happily played together on the bed while Leia and I walked baby stuff "So ever going to have another?" I ask, I know she wants to but I also know she is to scared to ask us for help again. "Emma, I'd love too but-" I quickly cut her off. "but what? You know Killian and I would be happy to help out again." I say. "She is right, I'd do anything for my brother and sister in law" Killian said over hearing our conversation.

"Well technically I'm not your sister in law. And it's not just up to me it's up to Liam too. Plus even though Killian kindly donated for us, it still cost a lot of money for the implantation, and we are still paying it off to this day" she said 'they had deiced marriage wasn't really for them plus money was very tight for them.'

"Dad! Can I get some food? I don't really wanna hear all this!" Conor whined giving Jackson back to Killian. "Aye, here you go" Killian said handing with some money. The other 3 children were luckily too young to understand. Once Conor left I spoke up "What if we just do the implanting yourselves?" All three looked at me shocked "Emma! What are you saying!" Leia shouted "Well It's not like you haven't before." I shyly state.

"Emma that was before I knew Leia was your sister and plus we weren't together back then. But there is not way I'm cheating on my wife with her sister!" Killian stated, Liam just sat in silents "But Killian it wouldn't really be cheating as such. And I trust you." I say "Do it." Liam butts in "WHAT!" Killian and Leia both shout.

"Like Emma I trust both of you, and truth be told I've been dying to have another child but I know we can't afford the implantation. I'm not going to force either of you." He said "Liam? Are you sure? It may take more then one time" Killian awkwardly said "Yes I know that, but we will time it so the chances are higher." Liam said patting his brother on the back. Killian slowly nodded along with Leia who had become bright red from the conversation. "Emma are you-" I cut her off again "Yes I'm sure!"

"Mummy!! Daddy!!" Izzy said with a big smile "What is it baby girl?" Killian asked coming to the side of the bed "Daddy and Weia make baby!" She said with a smile making us all blurt out laughing. "Yes baby girl, we gonna give you another little cousin to play with." Killian said making both Izzy and Kyle smiles even wider.

Our family was deferentially not the most normal. But we all loved each other every much and trust each other.

Author Note - Only 2 more chapters to go!