Chapter 4 - Work

WARNING! - Mature Content in this Chapter!    

Emma POV 

I had been working at Mad hatter Production for about 2 months which as rather enjoyable, I had made a pretty good name for myself in the porn industry, and had become one of the most sort after women that every man wanted. I had also become very close with Regina even sharing a stunning 4 bedroom apartment with her. 

Today was our first live shoot and Jefferson 'being the player he was' deiced he wanted to join in the action . Not that this was the first time he had been my on screen partner but he was always very ruff with me, which normal wasn't a big deal but with us being live today I would be able to take any break between shots as normal. I had already mentally prepared my self for the pain but I knew my body would never be ready.

Regina and I are getting out hair and make-up done as Jefferson is behind as picking out our outfits "Jefferson please can you at least try to be a little gentile today!" I say giving him a glare "I guess I can try but no promises" He said with a wink, he's is pretty much saying he won't even try. "Ah! these two will be prefect! Finishing getting ready, we start in 30 minute so be ready for a work my pets" Jefferson said as he hang our outfits on the door giving us both a kiss on the check then leaving. 

"Want to see if we can swap? I can handled Jefferson pretty well now" Regina asked "Na I'll be fine, it will hurt the hell but like they say pain is pleasure." I said with a little smirk "Very true!" Regina said and with both giggle.

On Set

"Okay! Everyone places! We are about to do live!" Tim the director shouts as we take how spots on set. I was laying on the bed in a red lace bra and panties with Jefferson who was just in his boxes and Regina was on the other side of the set door waiting for her queue.

"And we are live in 5....4....3" Tim spoke then mouthed 2....1 and pointing to us my action. 

"Baby what if your wife comes home" I say with a sweet worried voice as Jefferson places kisses down my body and begins to remove my bar. "Don't worry about her" Jefferson's voice was deep and husky which turned me complete on which he damn well knew, he slowly moved down toward my panties and rips of then with his teeth and opening my legs giving the camera a complete full view of my wetness and as on queue Regina walked in. "What the hell!"  She shouts while Jefferson just gives his devilish smile "Why don't you join honey?" He said in that same deep and husky voice. Regina quickly start spilling out of her clothes giving the camera a little show as leaving her in just her black lace underwear 'her favorite' I thought.

Regina slowly come towards us with a sexy seductive look in her eyes, the bed dipped as she crawled over to me. I felt her hand slowly run up my leg and her finger quickly slumming inside on me as she began to passionately kiss Jefferson who was furiously grabbing my breast. I closed my eyes letting out a slight moan as I feeling the complete pleasure from Regina fingers. I loved how she knew exactly how to get me going. 

As the screen went on with Regina and I both taking turn being pounded my Jefferson and pleasuring each other with other months. I couldn't even remember how many times I climaxed, my body felt like it had been broken a million times over, Jefferson defiantly did not hold back! "Okay That's a rap! Tim said as Jefferson finish all over Regina and I. "Guess you girls better get cleaned up, I'll see you at the club later" he said giving us both a kiss on the check then proudly walking off.

Regina and I headed of to the shower "God! did he have to pull my hair so much! I'm going to get a headache from that shit!" Regina complain as we got into the warm shower "Well that's you pay back for slapping my ass so hard" I whined "Look! I still have a head print!" showing the big red mark "want me to kiss it better?" She asks with a giggle "Well I wouldn't mind that" I say with a smirk. 

I feel her hands move down my body as she lower herself face to face with my ass, kissing it a sweet little kiss. "Bend over em, I know you dying for me" I happily obliged, She run her tongue up and down my opening making me let a moan but then stops. "What the hell Ri Ri!?" She just giggles at me "I love teasing you and seriously how can you want more after that shoot!" I just shrug my shoulder and she laughs "Come on Jefferson will be waiting of us at the club" She said then gives me a sweet and slow kiss before finishes her shower.

After finishing our 'boring' shower we headed off to Jefferson club "Finally here! Took you long enough!" Jefferson whined "Oh shut up, we are here now princess!" I spat out "Someone is sexual frustrated" He joked, I really wasn't in the mood thanks to Regina's teasing. "Jefferson enough with the small talk" Regina said "Right! Ri Ri you up on stage next and Em your gonna to work the floor tonight" We nodded and got to work.

I still couldn't believe this was my job! I was a porn actress and also worked at Jefferson strip club some nights. I was getting paid for flirting around and having sex, life was amazing. But somewhere deep deep down I still felt lost and sad, what would my parents think of want I had become and what about Killian did he still think about me and did he even care?   

Author Note - Comment and Vote xx