Chapter 1

I was at my family home, packing my trunk ready to go away with the Golden Trio, because I can't go back to Hogwarts. Not when there's a chance to stop the Dark Lord, and be with Draco.

We've spoken a few times, and in every conversation, by owl, he's always said that he loves me, and it will be over before I know it. I wonder how much he has changed?

I still wear the necklace. It gives me hope that I will be reunited with him one day. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

I finished packing all of my things and dragged my trunk down the stairs to the front door. I left my trunk there and I stood in the living area with my parents, Joyce and Henry.

"How're you feeling about going back? With Harry being there?" my mother asked.

"He's not coming back mother, he's going with Ron and Hermione to destroy the Horcruxes" I said and my mother nodded, remembering.

"So what about you then?" my father asked.

I may as well tell them the truth.

"I'm going with them" I said and my mother gasped, and my father's eyes widened.

"Noelle, you can't!" my father exclaimed.

"It's dangerous... You could die and we wouldn't know. Please Noelle" my mother pleaded. "You're our only child"

"Mother, someone needs me, and I need him. He's out there somewhere, and I don't know where he is. I have to find him" I said.

"Who?" my father asked.

"Draco" I said, and then I walked back to my trunk, to make sure all of the buckles were fastened.

I grabbed my trunk and opened the door. My mother turned me around and pulled me close. I embraced her, not knowing whether I was going to see her again. My father joined in on the hug.

We all let go of each other and I saw a tear fall down onto my mothers cheek. I was going to miss her so much, but I needed to find Draco. I need him.

"Goodbye mother, goodbye father" I said, and then I grabbed my trunk and headed out of the door and onto the street.

I had to go to the Weasley house, to drop my trunk off, and then we had to go to Harry's house for something. It was all down to Madeye Moody, he knew what he was doing.

When I got to the end of the street, I disaperated and I found myself at the front of the Weasley house. I dragged my trunk through the open door, and Molly saw me.

"Noelle dear, come in, come in" she said.

"Thank you, where is everyone?" I asked.

"They're in their rooms, well apart from Harry, obviously" Molly said and I nodded.

I looked around, and then pulled my trunk towards the stairs. I lifted my trunk and carried it up the stairs, and I found Hermione's room. She looked at me and then came over and gave me a huge hug.

I hugged her back, tightly, and I nearly cried.

"How are you?" she asked me, after letting me go.

"I'm doing alright, I guess, you?" I replied.

"I'm okay. I'm guessing your missing Draco" Hermione said and I nodded.

I missed him so much. He doesn't know how much I've missed him. We've been separated for far too long, and I couldn't wait to just hold him close to me. I just hope that he felt the same way...

--Draco's POV--

Oh Noelle...

I miss her. I really do miss her. These last few weeks have been the hardest, and if I was able to go back to Hogwarts, I would be able to run over to her, and hold her, and tell her that I love her. I just hope that her feelings towards me haven't faultered after being away from each other for 4 months.