Chapter 4

So, we had to drink Polyjuice Potion to change into different people, in order to get to the Ministry.

Well, first off, we had to find the people who work in the Ministry, then use a spell to knock them out so we could use their hair for the Polyjuice Potion.

Anyway, it worked. We got into the Ministry. All we had to do was get the real horcrux from Umbridge. But, we had to find her first.

We went in the lift, and the thing went forwards and backwards as well as up and down. At least there were ropes to hold on to.

After what seemed like forever, Harry, Ron and Hermione went off and did their thing, whilst I walked around the Ministry, pretending to look important, so nobody would suspect anything.

I wouldn't know how long it would take, so I decided to look around the building. I've never really seen it before, so I thought I'd have a wander around.

Then, I noticed posters, that had Harry's face plastered all over them. I gulped, and then saw a spare piece of parchment, so I took it, and I grabbed a quill and some ink too. After, I went to the statue in the middle, knelt down in front of that, and rested on the blue marble. I had the chance to write to Draco, so I thought I should:

Draco, my love

I saw you at the wedding night, but it was too late for me to get to you. But don't worry, I'm safe, for now.

I've had to hunt Horcruxes with the trio, because it was too dangerous for me to go to you. I know that you were probably worrying, but there is no need to, my love. I'm fine.

Right now, I'm sat in the Ministry of Magic whilst the trio go off and do something. So, with the spare things I found, I thought I'd write to you.

Be safe for me Draco, be strong. I know that it's difficult now, but things will get better soon, when this battle is over.

I can't wait to see you again. I've been craving your touch, and it feels like it's been forever since you last held me. But it wasn't. It was literally 7 days ago.

I love you, my Slytherin Prince, and I'll be home soon.

All my love,
Your Noelle

Once I'd finished writing the letter, I found an owl and told it where to fly the letter to. Then, off it went, and I put the ink and the quill back.

I'm just hoping that I will get a reply soon.

--Draco's POV--

"Mother, there has been no sign, or word from Noelle for seven days. I'm getting worried. I need to be out there, looking for her" I said, and my mother sat next to me, in front of the fire.

"Do you believe in the girl?" my mother asked and I nodded my head.

My mother then held my hands in hers.

"Then believe that she will be home, with us, soon then" she added, and I nodded my head again.

Right at that moment, a grey owl flew in through the open window, carrying a letter in its beak. I got up, walked over to the owl, and took the letter. On the front, it just said Draco.

I opened the letter, and this is what I read:

Draco, my love

I saw you at the wedding night, but it was too late for me to get to you. But don't worry, I'm safe, for now.

I've had to hunt Horcruxes with the trio, because it was too dangerous for me to go to you. I know that you were probably worrying, but there is no need to, my love. I'm fine.

Right now, I'm sat in the Ministry of Magic whilst the trio go off and do something. So, with the spare things I found, I thought I'd write to you.

Be safe for me Draco, be strong. I know that it's difficult now, but things will get better soon, when this battle is over.

I can't wait to see you again. I've been craving your touch, and it feels like it's been forever since you last held me. But it wasn't. It was literally 7 days ago.

I love you, my Slytherin Prince, and I'll be home soon.

All my love,
Your Noelle

"Noelle, you're safe" I whispered to myself, and then I handed my mother the letter.

As she was reading, I saw her smiling, meaning that she liked Noelle. But now that I have heard from her, I feel so much more relaxed, and it feels like a massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

My Noelle was safe, and she wasn't too far away. I just can't wait to get her back home.

--Noelle's POV--

"RUN!" Ron screamed as they were coming towards me.

So, I did as I was told, and I ran. I ran through the flying posters, which was made even more difficult by Harry, as he enchanted them.

I had never run so fast in my life. I ran towards the green smoke, and then I woke up in a forest, dressed in the same clothes, but looking like me.

Then, I looked over towards Ron, and saw his arm. I scrambled towards him and Harry passed Hermione a small bottle, obviously to help with his pain.

After, Hermione started working on protection charms around us.

"You can start working on the tent" she said.

"A tent? Where am I supposed to get s tent?" Harry asked, and then we both looked at each other, and then at Hermione's small bag.

Once the tent was fixed, we decided to have a tea inside. We were sat around a table, talking about what spells we can use to try and destroy the Horcrux we have.

"I don't think it's going to work. And no, I'm not giving up, but I just don't think it's as simple as that" I said, and Hermione looked at me.

"Noelle's right, that would be too easy. I mean, look at what happened with the diary, five years ago" she said and Harry nodded.

Finally, Ron agreed and we decided to go to bed. Harry stayed up for a while, to guard outside. I was shattered. I just wanted to sleep in mine and Draco's bed, next to him, whilst he holds me. Is that too much to ask?

Well, apparently so.