Chapter 14

Potter and Weasley were thrown in the dungeon whilst Granger was left to "talk" to Bellatrix. You see, the sword of Gryffindor was found in Granger's possession, when it could have been in Bellatrix's vault at Gringots.

I could tell that Noelle wanted to do something about this, I carried her out before she did something that she regretted.

I carried her to our room, and sat her on our bed, in the middle, and I used two pillows so that she could rest her ankle. She tried to resist at first, so that she could try and help her friends, but I wouldn't let her. I wanted to keep her here that tiny bit longer so I had the chance to spend some time alone with her, before she wanted to leave.

As she sat on our bed, I laid next to her, facing her. She laid down too and we just looked at each other and smiled. I looked around her neck, and I saw that she was wearing her necklace.

"I see you're still wearing your necklace" I said, and she started to fiddle with the gem.

"Of course I am" she whispered, and she put her hand on my face.

I like it when we just lay together, it's like drifting off into a different world. A world where the war between good and evil isn't happening. A world where we can be happy, surrounded by a family and friends. A world where we can be together all of the time.

I could see her studying me. It was like she was trying to read what I would think if she told me something.

"You have to go, don't you?" I asked, and she nodded, a single tear falling from her eye.

I sighed, and she removed her hand. I held her hand, and put it back onto my face, just so I could feel her touch one last time before she had to leave.

I placed my hand over hers, so that she couldn't remove it anytime soon.

"Draco, please..." she said and I nodded.

I removed my hand, and we both atood from the bed. She limped over to her suitcase, and rifled through. She pulled out a plain black strapped top, a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of black flats, and grey hooded jacket.

After, she pulled out a different outfit, consisting of a burgandy dress, that came to her mid thigh, a pair of black tights and a black leather jacket. Then, she charmed a bag, and put the second outfit inside, and then placing the bag on the bed whilst she changed into her first outfit.

She changed quickly, even though I was still in the room. But, I looked away, because I respected her too much. Once she had changed, she brushed through her blonde hair, and then tied it into a ponytail.

Noelle had cuts on her face, that were scabbing over, and she had no make up on. She had dark circles around her eyes, but she still looked beautiful to me.

She turned to face me, and I zipped up her jacket, to make her as warm as possible. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. She wrapped her arms around me and I burried my face into her neck.

When we pulled away from each other, I took my Slytherin ring off and held it out to her.

"Noelle, would you wear my ring?" I whispered and she put her hands over her mouth, and gasped.

She nodded and I slipped the right onto  her middle finger of her right hand. She looked at her hand, obviously happy.

I never give my ring to anyone, but Noelle was special. She meant everything to me, and I just wanted to prove that to her. Not today of course, but hopefully, sometime soon.