Chapter 11

We were all sat inside the tent. Well, everyone except Hermione. I was sat on my bed, whilst Harry and Ron were sat on Ron's.

"I've always loved the flames that Hermione makes" Ron said.

I chuckled, and Harry smirked.

"Wait, you need a wand don't you?" Ron asked Harry.

"Yeah" Harry replied.

"I've got one here. I took it from a Snatcher a couple of weeks ago. Don't tell Hermione this but Snatchers are quite dim" Ron said and we laughed. "It's not the best but it'll do"

Ron handed him the wand, and Harry pointed it to the flame in the glass. The flame went sky high, and Harry shouted a spell at it, and it immediately went back to its original size.

"What's going on in there?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing!" we all said and the same time, and then Hermione came in.

"We need to talk" she said.

"Yeah, alright" Ron said, trying too hard.

----------------------------------------------

Hermione's plan was to go see Mr Lovegood, Luna's father. She wanted to know more about the triangular mark that keeps cropping up in unexpected places.

We disapperated from the tent, and then we arrived at Mr Lovegood's house.

"How long are you gonna stay mad at him?" I heard Harry ask Hermione.

"I'm always mad at him" she replied, and then we got to the door of the house.

Ron knocked 3 times, and the door opened, to reveal Mr Lovegood, not looking his best.

"Who are you?" he asked, only seeing Ron and Hermione.

Then, Harry made his way through us, and up to Mr Lovegood.

"I'm Harry Potter, we met a few months ago?" Harry said and Mr Lovegood smiled. "May we come in?"

We were all sat in the living area of the house, drinking tea that Mr Lovegood made for us.

"What can I do for you Mr Potter?" Mr Lovegood asked, and Harry turned to face him.

"It's about that symbol you were wearing around your neck at the wedding" Harry said, and Mr Lovegood showed Harry the symbol.

"It's the sign of the Deathly Hallows" Mr Lovegood said.

"I assume you've all heard the tale of The Three Brothers?" he asked.

"Yes" Ron, Hermione and I said, together.

"No" Harry said.

Then, he looked back at us, still shaking his head.

"I have it in here" Hermione said, and then she told us the story.

--Draco's POV--

I haven't heard anything from Noelle since her accident, and that was on Christmas Eve. Her accident was a month ago.

But then again, the Dark Lord was going to make sure that Noelle would remain alive, and would return back to our home. I just had to go along with everything that is happening.

I couldn't do that though. As soon as I saw her, I have to get her and go. Just so she can be safe with me.

My mother and I were drinking tea in the living area, by the fire, keeping ourselves warm seeing as it was January. I rubbed my hands together, and then placed them around the cup I was holding.

I have become much better, since Noelle told me to take care of myself. I have been eating more, and then doing more during the day to tire me out. Also, to keep my mind busy, otherwise I would be worrying all day, and then I wouldn't eat or sleep.

I've been having fewer nightmares too, which was a good sign. It's my brain telling me that Noelle will be safe, instead of injured, or even worse, dead.

--Noelle's POV--

When Hermione had finished telling the story, we still didn't understand, so Harry asked Mr Lovegood about it. Mr Lovegood drew the symbol.

He drew a line, meaning the elder wand. He drew a circle at the bottom of the wand, reaching to the middle of it, meaning the resurection stone. He drew a triangle connecting them all, meaning the cloak of invisibilty.

"Together, they make the Deathly Hallows" Mr Lovegood said and we all nodded.

Then, Hermione asked Mr Lovegood about a family, and if they had anything to do with the Deathly Hallows.

By this point, he didn't say anything. He started to act funny, and tried to leave the room to go and get more tea for us all.

"I'm not drinking anymore of that stuff, hot or cold" Ron said, and we decided to go downstairs to Mr Lovegood.

"Thank you Mr Lovegood, but we really should be going" Hermione said.

"No! You can't!" Mr Lovegood shouted.

We all looked at each other and then Mr Lovegood cupped Harry's face in his big hands.

"They took her..." Mr Lovegood said.

"Who took her?" Harry asked.

"Voldemort..." he replied.

Then, all of a sudden, death eaters started attacking, so we all threw ourselves on the floor.

The bricks that the house was built with, were falling on us, so once we all had a tight grip on each other, Ron disapperated us, and we arrived back at the wood.

We looked around for any death eaters, but we couldn't see any. Then, Ron turned to us.

"I'll do the enchantments" he said and then he walked off but was stopped by three men.

"Hello beautiful" one of them said to Hermione.

Then, we did the only thing we know how to do.

Ran.