Chapter 9

When I came round, I was laid in my bed, in the tent. I didn't know how I got here, because the last thing I remember was falling through the wall and banging my head, when the... snake?

Harry? Hermione?

"Harry?" I called out and he came rushing in.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Are you and Hermione okay? I mean, we were against a snake" I said and Harry chuckled.

"We're fine, we were just more bothered about you, and making sure that you were safe. You slept the whole night" Harry replied and I nodded my head.

I got out of my bed, and walked outside, where the air was biting at my hands and my face. I sighed, and saw my breath in the air.

That was something that had always fastinated me. I looked around and saw Hermione's arm from behind a tree.

I walked over to her and sat down next to her. She was reading a book, with a blanket around her legs. She had gloves on too, which I could understand.

"Hermione? I'm not disturbing you am I?" I asked her, and she closed the book at put it down.

"No, not at all, what's the matter?" she replied and I sighed.

"I have a headache" I said and we laughed together.

It was the truth. I had a massive headache, and my whole body ached. I just wanted to sleep, but I doubt I'd have time to sleep now.

"I also ache" I added, and Hermione and I laughed again.

"I wrote to Draco-" she said. "I had to tell him what happened to you. I knew you'd tell him if you'd have been awake. I told him that I wrote the letter on your behalf"

I nodded my head, but then I realised something.

"What actually happened to me?" I asked, and Hermione shifted her position so that her whole body was facing me.

"Well, we went to that woman's house, and basically, she turned into a snake. We were all fighting against the snake and the snake came at us. You fell through a weak wall and hit your head hard on something, and the wall fell on top of you-" Hermione explained. "So Harry dug you out of the rubble, and I kept fighting the snake. Once Harry got you, he helped me fight the snake"

"Is there anything else I need to know?" I asked.

"I made the roof fall onto the snake, and the weight sent the snake through the floor. But the snake launched at us, and I had already put my wand away, so I grabbed Harry's and tried to curse the snake, but it rebounded into Harry's wand. Lets just say I disapperated us all just in time" she then said and I nodded.

So, the woman turned into a snake and we were fighting it? And the snake looked like Nargini? That was strange, very strange.

"Have you heard anything from Draco?" I asked, and Hermione shook her head.

"He will probably have the letter though, so maybe he is just busy, and will reply when he can" Hermione said and I nodded.

I then got up, and went back into the tent. Harry was sat at the table, twisting the horcrux in his hand. Then, Hermione came back in and put her book down on the table. We all sat together, in silence. I was thinking about what our next move was going to be.

And then I thought about how dangerous it would be.