Chapter Twenty: Harry

All Rights Reserved!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Twenty

Harry

Harry watched Annabeth as she sat by Percy’s bed. She took care of him, and Harry noticed how easy it was for them to be together.

Harry watched as Annabeth comforted Percy when he woke up, and convinced him to go to sleep again. When she was sure that he was deeply asleep again, she got up and silently walked over to where Harry and everyone else was gathered in the infirmary.

“I’m worried about Percy,” Annabeth said.

“So am I,” Thalia said. “He’s been through a lot, and now there’s just one more problem to add to his troubles.”

“If we want to have any chance of stopping Neculai from possessing one of us again, then we absolutely have to get that amulet away from him,” Harry said.

“Amulet?” a new voice asked.

Everyone looked at Percy who was hobbling over to join them. He took a seat in between Annabeth and Harry.

“I thought you were asleep!” Annabeth cried.

“Well, I wasn’t,” he stated. “What’s this amulet?”

Harry and Annabeth glanced at each other and silently made the decision to tell him. “Harry had a dream, it explained how Neculai was able to control you. He stole an amulet from Hecate, which allows him be able to use magic on demigods. He’s also a descendant of Hermes.”

Percy leaned back in the chair, cleary deep in thought. Finally he said, “Well, we need our own descendants of Hermes to steal it back.”

“Who?” Annabeth asked.

“Travis and Connor Stoll, of course,” Percy mused.

A/N I know, exteremely short chapter, but I really want to get to Percy's POV! Please enjoy the next chapter!

Question 21=What happened to Dobby in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" (and give me more than one sentence)?

Dobby rescued Harry, Luna, Griphook, Ollivander, Ron, and Hermione from the Malfoy Manor by apparating away with them, because he was not restricted from using magic. Unfortuantely, Bellatrix threw a knife at the group as Dobby apparated away, and Bellatrix's knife took Dobby's life.