Chapter 25: Arriving

JUSTIN'S POV

"Thank you for flying with us, we'll see you all on Monday," The captain spoke through the speakers of the jet. We had just landed in L.A but to be honest, at this moment, all i could think about was the fact that the Lakers have probably sat in the same space as me... They have walked around on this jet, probably the same way i have... They have touched maybe everything on board...

"Justin, dude take a picture of me," Liam called. I looked over to him to see him standing by the Mini bar where all the players had signed the glass door. I nodded and quickly snapped to my feet.

"Make sure to get the signatures," He requested.

"Ok, ok but you gotta take one for me," I told him. He nodded quickly and soon we were looking at the photos in awe.

"Is every one ready?" I heard a tired sounding Bella. I turned my head towards her to see her just rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Can we stay just a little bit longer?" Jason asked...

"How old are you guys? We can do that on Monday now get your stuff and lets go, i'm tired," Bella tiredly giggled. We nodded and i walked over to her helping her stand up.

"You ok baby?" I asked as i watched her eyes droop close then snap back open.

"Yeah just really tired, do you have the time?" She asked with another yawn. I nodded and clicked on my phone to see the time.

"Its, 3:46 in the morning," I told her. I watched as she let out a tired 'mmmm' and closed her eyes once again.

"Ok guys, lets get the luggage, a taxi is waiting for us outside the airport," She told every one. Annie was asleep and so Ryan was carrying her and then Savanna was pretty much like Bella although Sav was just refusing to get up and so it resulted in Jason carrying her...

I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked behind Bella to see her bending over and picking her phone out of her bag and zipping it back up. But thats not really what my eyes were fixed to... It was that ass of hers! I mean the skirt she was wearing wasn't very long but it wasn't too short although i still got a glimpse of the backs of the top of her thighs and then just the edge of her panty covered ass. You have no idea what a turn on it is for when your girl has a perfect as--

"Justin?" I snapped my eyes up to Bella to see her with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah," I asked as i walked closer to her. I could tell that she was barely paying attention because as i snaked my hands around her waist, she didn't seem to react until i cupped her ass in both my hands.

"Justin," She groaned, turning me on with her raspy tired voice. "Lets go, i'm tired," She pouted with her eyes barely open. I nodded and quickly changed the position of my hands and scooped her up bridal style.

"Justin! My skirt," She complained as her hands immediately went to her covered ass.

"Don't worry baby, no one is here," I soothed as i kissed her head. I pretty sure she was exhausted by this time because she didn't reply back like she normally would. She just rested her head on my shoulder with one hand around my neck and the other clutching onto her bag. I walked down the steps of the jet with Bella in my arms and we met every one else who was standing there waiting.

"Ok so off to baggage reclaim," Bella mumbled. We all nodded and went straight to collect our bags then out front to the exit of the airport.

"The guy should be holding a sign that says Antoine," Bella now whispered. I knew she was going to pass out as soon as she got into the car.

"Here guys," I heard Chaz exclaim. We looked to him to see him already walking over to a bald guy with the sign 'Antoine' written in messy writing.