Chapter 2 The Drive Over

Mari P.O.V
I was so happy Anthony saved my ass and is going to pick me up for Lasercorn's sleepover. I wanted to go so bad, and I would feel terrible if I was the only one who couldn't go. I decided to buy him a new video game to thank him, yet again. I don't know why but I tend to always over thank people. I decided to start packing my stuff, Anthony would be there to pick me up in less than an hour. Then I realized I didn't even know how much to pack, Lasercorn hadn't said how long we would stay. I decided to text him.
AtomicMari: Hey Lasercorn, how long is this weekend going to be?

Lasercorn: SHIT! I knew I forgot something, I didn't even tell you guys how long this was going to be!

AtomicMari: HAH! Classic Lasercorn!

Lasercorn: HAH HAH HAH Ya hysterical Mari, I'm dying, but seriously you guys are staying till Sunday night, can you text Wes Anthony and Flitz while I handle Ian Joven and Sohinki?

AtomicMari: Of course! See ya later Laser!

Lasercorn: Byes Mari! And thanks!
Great more cutting into my time.

AtomicMari: Flitz Lasercorn says we're staying till Sunday night, ok?

Flitz: K Thanks Mari, see ya there!

AtomicMari: No prob! Bye Flitz!

One down 2 to go.

AtomicMari: Wes? Lasercorn says we're staying till Sunday night, K?

Wes: Got it Thanks Mari see ya at Lasercorn's!

AtomicMari: Your welcome! Bye!

One to go. And of course my phone dies. "God damnit really? I'm already low on time you HAD to do this phone?!" I walk over to my charger pissed and quickly text Anthony.

AtomicMari: Anthony we are staying at Lasercorn's till Sunday night, got it?"

Anthony: Wow your pretty demanding, you in a bad mood?

AtomicMari: Sorry I forgot to pack, than didn't know what to pack, than I had to text you Flitz and Wes, and than when I went to text you my phone died so ya imagine my luck.

Anthony: OK go ahead and keep packing I'll be over in 30, thanks for telling me.

AtomicMari: OK Bye!

Wow! With one text he knew something was wrong, but how? I quickly shook the thought, he knew because he was my best friend. And with that, it was time to hop aboard the pack train, TOOT TOOT!

~

Anthony P.O.V
I was in the shower and it was about 15 minutes till I had to pick up Mari. I decided to get out of the shower, I was playing the new angry birds game. Yes I get on my phone in the shower but really who gives a fuck. I got out and put on a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a dark blue smosh games shirt with a grey leather jacket, and put on my normal tennis shoes. I had 5 minutes to kill, but I was already ready to go. So I texted Mari to see if maybe she was finished early.

Anthony: Hey Mari I'm ready to go, what about you?

AtomicMari: Almost just need to stuff this stupid pokemon hoodie... you know what I'll just wear it, I'm coming out.

I walked over to her house next door and before I could knock she opened the door. She was also wearing skinny jeans, her yellow pikachu pokemon hoodie, black tennis shoes, and her hair was in a bun above her head. "Ready?" she asked. "As long as you are." I replied, she nodded. When we got to my car I stepped in front of her and opened the car door. "My lady." I said beckoning for her to get in the car. "Oh what a grntleman." she said playing along as she lightly punched my shoulder, and got in. Suprisingly I found myself not wanting the car ride to be over. I mean it was so fun. We talked about anything adneverything. From new video games to work to school to our own lives even! BEEDOP her phone went off. "Oops sorry that's me just a sec." she apologized "it's ok." The drive went on for another 2 minutes in silence. I looked over at her and she was crying HARD crying. We reached Lasercorn's house and I parked the car. "What's wrong Mari?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder, she then hesitantly showed me the phone, and this is what it read."

Peter: Mari we're threw! You worthless piece of shit excuse for a human. You stupid fucking Asian whore! No one likes you, let alone love you you worthless piece of shit. None of your so called friends at whatever you call your job like you! Go get fat and play video games for a living surrounded by ugly ass fucks, see if I care BITCH!

I was breathless. WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS? I question thought. I nearly exploded, this was the worst thing I have ever heard. Who the hell would do that, to ANYONE. I looked at Mari who was crying harder than I think I've heard anyone cry. "Let's get you inside with the guys, before I break something in this car." I said I got a slight smile out of her as she wobbled out of the car, barley able to stand. I got out and put her arm over my shoulder for support. Her face was red, her eyes were red and she had wet spots all over her clothes from crying. When the gang saw us walk in the looked shocked, as I sat her down on the couch. Ian was first to speak up. "What the Hell happened?" he asked everyone wanting an answer. I looked at Mari she handed me her phone. "This happened." I stated as I handed Ian the phone.