Chapter 5 Best Night Ever!

Anthony P.O.V
I was beyond pissed when Ian started being an absulte Dick to Mari. I felt like I needed to protect her, so yeah I punched my best friend for her. But really she's always been more of a friend to me than Ian. Really that makes her my best friend. Besides Ian has always been one to be a complete asswhole. When Mari came up with the idea for him to be the only one punished and for him to get locked in the basement all night, I couldn't help the smirk on my face. "This is gonna be a fun night." I stated when Wes and Mari brought him out of the bathroom. We went back to the camera, since Wes was defiantly going to edit that out, we had to explain what was going to happen, besides the whole being locked in the basement part. That way Ian didn't know about it. "Well since that went to hell fast." Lasercorn said while we all laughed. "So since Ian was being a complete Dick, and it was obvious Mari was going to win, Ian's team will be taking the punishment." I stated glaring at Ian. "But Mari said since the rest of his team did nothing wrong Ian alone will be taking the punishment." Wes explained. "Wait, what?" Ian asked. We all laughed. "Yep Ian in trying to get your team to win, you ended up making yourself the ultimate loser!" Mari answered with an L on her forehead for loser. "So Flitz is going to camera man while we go down stairs to scare him, since Flitz doesn't really get scared he voulenteered to camera man for us." Sohinki implied. "Alright we're gonna head downstairs and hide." Joven said and double winked at Flitz when Ian wasn't looking. We got downstairs and pulled out the extra camera and started recording. "OK guys so we are going to hide and do the punishment with Ian, but what he doesn't know is that we are going to lock him in the basement all night." I said into the camera and pointed it at Mari. "And this camera will be hidden while it records him all night, that's what he gets for being a mother fucking asswhole!" She shouted remembering what happened. "Hey hey calm down Takahashi, he's gonna get what he deserves tonight." I said trying to calm her down which worked. "Alright guys time to scare Ian shitless!" Lasercorn said as we got to out hiding spots. This was going to be to good.

~ Time skip to after Ian is scared Shitless

Mari P.O.V
"GAME BANG!" we all shouted. "UGH finally that horror is over!" Ian stated walking twards the door but was cut off my Wes and Joven. "Um what the hell are you 2-" he was cut off when Anthony, Flitz, Sohinki, Lasercorn, and I picked him up and sat him at the bottom of the stairs. "What the Hell you guys?!" Ian screamed as we all ran upstairs and shut the door before Ian could get up. "You guys will regret this let me up!" he yelled. Me and Wes, who were holding the door shut just laughed. "Yeah right after what you did to Mari you'll be lucky if you're ever getting up, bastard!" Anthony yelled as me and Wes continued to hold the door while Lasercorn went to get a pad lock for the door. Yeah you probably thought me and Wes were going to have to hold the door all night, yeah right! "UGH here we go finally found one." Lasercorn yelled running into the room panting. "Nice I'll get it on." Anthony said putting it on as me and Wes continued to hold the door closed. "What the Hell are you guys doing, let me up this instant!" Ian yelled getting extremely pissed as Wes and I released our grip on the door after the lock was secured. "Not a chance Dick whole, you're staying the night down there!" Sohinki yelled back heading upstairs as the rest of us followed. "You can't keep me down here, I'll get out!" he yelled and continued banging on the door. I sighed getting rather annoyed "Sorry buddy but your stuck, maybe you should've thought twice before you screwed me over!" I shouted heading up to me and Anthony's room while ignoring his screams. "Well Ian's pissed you got your revenge good night for you, huh?" Anthony asked joking as I plopped on the bed next to him. "I guess. So I'm not tired yet, what about you?" I asked. "Not a chance Takahashi, not a chance." he answered. "Well what do you wanna do then?" I asked.

A/N Cliff hanger! Hope you guys like the story so far! Feel free to leave comments on things I can improve on! I know that that is a lot because this is my first fic, but I'll work on it as long as I have feedback!