Chapter 4 #Winning!

Anthony P.O.V
We were finally downstairs with the gang, we were the last ones down. Lasercorn decided that it would be a good idea for us to film us playing Five Nights at Freddy's 4 at mignight. Yeah my friends wanted to scare the shit out of Mari Wes and I, you see now why I need new friends? Anyways we got in teams of 4. Wes, Mari, Sohinki, and I against Ian, Lasercorn, Joven, and Flitz. Again my team was the scardy cats, Sohinki was not terribly scared, but he made the list of easiestly scared so yep. We had all played the first 3 games, so we had the basic idea of it. Your a night guard who needs to survive 5 nights till 6am, while these characters run around and try to kill you. But of course in this game they changed it and we were a kid running around a room at night trying to survive. New controls, GREAT! Each person on each team got one try to make it as far as they could, the team with the player to make it the longest won. "So what's the punishment this time?" Mari asked. I never realized it before, but she is actually kinda cute. Ok I take that back she is WAY cute. God Anthony shut up! She just got her heart broken by her old bf and here you are trying to hit on her. Think Padilla come on, are you that stupid! "Earth to Anthony, come in Anthony?" Ian said. I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Wha-what? I wasn't listening sorry." I apologized. "Yeah we caught on to that. Look the punishment is that the losing team has to go into my basement with no lights while the winners try to scare them, and you HAVE to split up." Lasercorn explained. I gulped at the punishment, part if me wanted us to lose, just so I could see the scary cats on my team get scared. But I wanted to win to scare the others. Lasercorn powered up the game and the crew counted down. Again it was midnight so this sucked! 3..2..1! "GAME BANG!" we all shouted. I was up first, great. I passed night one easily. Night 2, not so much. I made it to 3am, then realized I forgot about the freddy plush things behind me.

Mari P.O.V
Five nights at Freddy's 4, just great, and my team was all the scardy cats, again great. Ian went first, he forgot about bonnie for a few hours and died at 5am night one "DAMNIT SO CLOSE TO BEATING NIGHT ONE!" he screamed as did we all. Then we started laughing our ass's off. "I hate this game." Ian mumbled under his breath as it was now Anthony's turn. He ended up forgetting to check the freddy plush things behind him and died at 3am night 2. "GOD DAMNIT! I HATE THIS GAME I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE PISS BISCUITS!" Anthony screeched. "HA looks like team scardy cats is in the lead, who's scardy cats now!" I stated rubbing it in there face that we were winning. "Enjoy it while it lasts Mari, I'll wipe Anthony's score without even trying!" Lasercorn stated. It was Flitz turn, he died at 2am night 2, we were still winning. Wes's turn now. He beat night 1 and night 2! "Wow Wes your good at this!" Anthony stated, he was perfect, he was cute and loved games, did I just think what I think I just thought? I couldn't have feelings for Anthony, that would be crazy, right? I was scared half shitless out of my thoughts by... a cupcake? "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THING? WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT THE HELL?" Wes asked as he screamed. "I have no fucking idea I've never seen that before, and I've beat all the games so far, besides this one I'm stuck on night 3." Lasercorn said in amusement. "But it killed you so HA." he added. He died at 2am night 3. Then it was Joven's turn. He died on night 2 at 3am, by foxy. "I THOUGHT THAT WAS A CUTE LITTLE PLUSHY, WHAT THE HELL FOXY I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL MAN!" Joven cried, I chuckled. It was Sohinki's turn he died on night 3 at 1am by that cupcake thing again. "GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" he screamed. We were tied with them in the lead. Lasercorn's turn. Shit we were screwed. Lasercorn beat both scores and died at 5am night 3. "FUCK! TOLD YOU I WAS STUCK ON NIGHT 3!" Lasercorn said. "It doesn't matter we already won, all they have is Mari and she is a scardy cat, and we know is not the best at video games!" Ian said. That pissed me off "Hey fuck off Ian, Mari has just as good a chance as the rest of us!" Wes argued. "Yeah knock it off Dick!" Anthony added. "Just because she's a girl and gets scared easily and isn't the best at video games doesn't change shit! Stop being such a Dick, Dick." Sohinki stated. Everyone, including his own team looked at him furiously, they didn't like him looking down on me cause I'm a girl. I didn't like it ethier but I needed to play. "Thanks guys, but I should get playing, that way we aren't up to late arguing!" I laughed and started playing. Suprisingly I beat nights 1 and 2. "HOLY SHIT I BEAT THE FIRST 2 NIGHTS! OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed so exited. Then I even beat plush trap! "YES 2 EXTRA HOURS HOLY SHIT WHY AM I DOING SO GOOD!" I exclaimed. "OK come on Mari you just got to beat this last night to beat Lasercorn you got this!" Anthony incouraged me. "Thanks Anthony, I got this!" I thanked. I started the night, shaking and sweaty. Ok come on Mari just one more night and a win for your team! I was at 2am foxy was getting active. "God damnit go away you stupid Fox I have to win and you aren't making it easy!" I screamed. "Mari your toast you might as well give up now." Lasercorn warned. It just made me more pissed and determined to beat him. "How many times do I have to tell you to shut the fuck up before you listen?" I asked. He looked pissed. 3am the Freddy's were getting pissed at me. "Go away you nightmares from hell, you devil ass bastards!" I screamed. This was getting intense. 4am Foxy git even more active. "Foxy go the fuck away asswhole, I HAVE to win this for my team!" I went to the door to listen. But while I was listening Ian pushed me causing me to hit control when I shouldn't have. My flashlight went off and bonnie killed me. I stood up infuriated, "IAN YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSWHOLE WHAT THE HELL I WAS ABOUT TO WIN!" I screamed pissed. Why the hell would he do that! "Exactly so I made it so you didn't so we win!" He exclaimed. "Ian what the fuck is wrong with you!" Anthony exclaimed punching him pretty hard. "Look calm down Anthony, it was clear Mari was gonna beat me, my team will take the punishment you guys win." Lasercorn said. I thought for a moment. "Actually I have a better idea, Ian go to the bathroom I will tell you when to come out, kay?" Ian held his check and went to the Bathroom. "You guys didn't do anything wrong so let's have Ian stay the night in the basement tonight! We can do the punishment normally, but instead of your whole team just him, and ALL of us go scare him, after we film the punishment, we lock him in the basement for the night sound good?" I thought my plan was a little mean but he deserved it. The gang agreed. "This is gonna be a fun night." Anthony said when we brought Ian out of the bathroom.