Chapter 7 I can't see you!

Anthony P.O.V
Honestly I don't think I've ever seen Mari like this. So enraged and full of revenge, I can see it in her eyes. I kinda like this side of her. Normally she is so sweet, it never seemed like she could act like this, yet here we are. She just had this evil smirk on her face, she has all morning. It was kinda cute. Anyways, we got to Ian and he was suprisingly still asleep. "Jee guess he couldn't sleep last night, he's rock hard out of it." I stated. Mari laughed. "Him being asleep is what we wanted ya goof, now hide your silly string!" she said putting her 2 cans in her jacket hiding them from sight. U did the same then went on with her evil plan. "Ian. Ian wake up, you can go up stairs now!" I said and he bolted up. "Really?! Ya ha! Yes, see ya later losers!" he screamed and ran up the stairs. "Quick get your silly string out!" Mari whisper yelled. "Mari he hasn't even-" I got cut off by Ian screaming and running back down the stairs. "RUN THEY HAVE SILLY STRING!" he yelled but it was to late, me and Mari we're already spraying him. "AHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSWHOLES!? I'M NEVER TRUSTING YOU AGAIN!" he shouted. About 5 minutes later he managed to get upstairs with everyone else chasing him except me and Mari. "OK Mari I have to say I need to hang out with you more offten! You have the best ideas ever!" I stated. I wasnt lying this was something I would have never thought of. After I said that she plopped onto the mattress me and Wes had set up for Ian last night. "Yeah well I think plans need to involve less moving. Everything on my body hurts I feel like I was just pulled out of a small box after like 20 years!" she stated, I just laughed and sat next to her. "I guess but it was worth it right? Didn't you see the look on his face when we pointed at him? He was all like, God damnit why do I have these friends shit!" I stated trying to cheer her up. She laughed, guess I succeeded. I stood up, and helped her up as well. Then something unexpected happened. She got on her tip toes, and kissed me on the check. "We definitely need to hang out more but now is not the time, we should get up with the others now." she said. I nodded and we both pretended nothing happend. But what happens after we get upstairs is what REALLY pissed me off.

Mari P.O.V
I honestly couldn't believe I actually kissed Anthony! I was so happy to have it off my chest. Then we went upstairs like nothing happened. I opened the door and something cold sprayed straight at me, in my eyes for that matter. I thought it was water at first, and shook it off. But then my eyes started burning. It was worse than when conditioner got in your eyes. I thought someone had took a liter to my eyes and started burning them. After that nothing just black and muffled words, and well pain.

Anthony P.O.V
I ran to Mari the minute I heard her scream. "What's wrong? What happend?" I yelled but no responce this is all I got. "AHHHHHHHH! BURNING! FIRE! AHHHHHHHH! NNNNNNNNNN!" I looked up to see Joven with a bottle in his hand, him Flitz and Lasercorn were screaming at Ian, things like what the hell is wrong with you. Sohinki and Wes were rushing over to us. "Ian sprayed her in the eyes with dish soap. He was just spraying our bodies with it, he thought it was water. He accidently got her in the eyes with it not knowing what it was. We have to get her to the hospital now!" Wes shouted. "What about the others?" I asked infuriated at Ian. "There going to stay here bow go get your car keys will get her to the car!" Sohinki shouted and with that u handed Mari to them and I ran to get my keys. I got my keys ran to the car and tossed the keys to Sohinki who was in the driver's seat with Wes right next to him. I got in the back next to Mari who was shivering. I took off my jacket and put it on her. "Don't worry Mari everything is going to be ok, I promise." I stated. "We all promise." Wes said looking back at us. I smiled and waited out the drive.

~ Time skip to next morning

Mari P.O.V
I woke up in a hospital bed, unable to see out of my left eye. "Ugh what happend?" I mumbled to myself. I managed to sit up. A nurse walked into the room. "Mari your up, it's good to see you well. Would you like me to contact your friends? Or are you not up for visitors?" she asked. Wow she was pretty nice. "If you would please contact them, I really want to talk to them." I asked in my nice girl voice. "OK I'll get right to it, for now you may take a shower if you would like, your friends brought you a change of clothes." she said. "Thank you." I replied and I went to take a quick shower.

Anthony P.O.V
My phone went off. I had a call from the hospital. "Hello?" I answered still half asleep. "Are you Mr. Padilla?" the nurse asked. "Yes I am." I replied. "Mari Takahashi is awake now, and has requested for you, Mr. Hecox, Mr. Johnson, Mr. Sohinki, Mr. Moss, Mr. Ovenshire, Mr. Moore, Mrs. Miller, Mr. Topp, Mrs Sui, Mr. Leak, and Mr. Grossman to come visit her." she said. I was overjoyed that Mari was awake and well. "Thank you for calling, we are on our way." Anytime Mr. Padilla. See you soon." she replied then hung up. I ran out to the hallway and shouted. "You guys Mari's awake, we have to go to the hospital now! She as requested to see us!" I was way to happy about this. "What about the smosh squad?" I heard Flitz mumble. "Them too. Actually could one of you guys text them and tell them?" I asked "Yeah I got it Anthony, the rest of you get ready so we can go see Mari." Lasercorn said coming out of his room ready to go. "OK thanks Lasercorn meet you guys at the car." I stated and ran to the car.

Mari P.O.V
I went back to my hospital bed and sat down. I turned on the TV and went to youtube to watch my favorite maricraft episodes. It was the time when Wes turned into a natsie. I still laugh everytime I see it. Then I heard a knock on the door and the nurse came in. "Mari your friends are here, may I let them in?" she asked. I chuckled "Yeah they can come in. Thank you." I answered. Anthony, Wes, Sohinki, and the rest of the smosh games gang walked in. "Hey Mari how are you feeling?" Anthony asked as he walked over to my bed with a concerned look on his face, as did the rest of the gang. "Fine, but my eye hurts like hell, and I'm still a little blurred on what actually happend." I stated. "Do you wanna know what happened?" Wes asked as the smosh squad came in as well. "Well yeah I would like to know what happened to me, duh." I joked, they laughed then looked serious again. "Ian accidently sprayed you in the eyes with dish soap. He didn't mean to though, he thought it was water. And this is the bad news about it, they soaked your eyes, and they said you may never see out of your left eye again. They have it stitched closed right now with an eye patch over it. In 3 weeks they'll take it off and remove the stitches, if you can see they'll work on rehab with it for a few months till it's back to normal. If you can't then you'll have to get used to only using your right eye." Anthony said. He looked really worried as did the rest of the gang. I wanted to punch something break something, hurt something, and the first name that came to mind, was Ian.