Chapter 12 The reunion

Anthony P.O.V
I woke up to Mari's alarm clock and turned it off since she wouldn't stop yelling at it. It made me laugh cause it was hilarious. She cursed at it screamed at it, hit it, but didn't do the one thing that would make it stop which was turning it off. "Come on Mari you gotta get up sinner or later, the gang is gonna be here in less than an hour." I stated walking over to her already ready to go. "Ugh fine, but I'm sleeping in tomorrow!" she stated going to get ready. "Have fun with that, we have to film Game Bang tomorrow." I stated and I heard her groan. About 30 minutes later she came out ready to go. "I have an idea, why don't we film it today with the gang! They can be special guests since they do YouTube too!" she stated "That's a good idea! I'm sure everyone will agree with it!" I stated and we walked out of the room. We then explained it to the others. "That's a great idea! Oh and since you 2 were last down here, you have to go to the lobby and wait for the others! Since I'm pretty sure security won't just let them in!" Sohinki stated and we all laughed. Then Mari and I went to the lobby to wait. We told security that we were expecting a lot of guests and there names. Then then quote on quote door bell rang. "Who is it?" I asked "It's Tiffany and Red!" A girl voice stated that I immediately recognized. "Let them in." I stated and security unlocked the door letting them in. "Tiffany!" Mari screamed and ran up to hug her. She hugged back. "Hey girlfriend what up?" Tiff asked. Ya we call her Tiff no biggy. Mari looked at me. I knew she wanted to now if she could tell her. I nodded. I didn't really care who knew. It was Mari who was not ready to tell the fans. "You can tell whoever you want when you want. You don't need my premission. Cause I don't care." I stated as I giggled. She laughed then took a breath. Red and Tiffany looked confused so she needed to get it out. "Not much. Other than the fact that Anthony and I are dating!" She stated excitedly. I laughed. "I think your to excited about this, we've only been since the other night." I said elbowing her, and she laughed. "Oh my god! This is going to sound really fangirlish but I've always shipped Anthari!" Tiffany stated we laughed as we led them up stairs so they could catch up with the others. Then we went back downstairs. Mark, Jack, and Felix showed up next. They all shared an apartment away from there parents. The basic same events took place. Bob and Wade showed up at basically the same time as Mark Jack and Felix. Then after about 10 minutes Pat and Jen showed up. "Sorry we're late. Traffic sucks!" Jen stated. Then the same events happened and we went upstairs. The gang wanted to see Mari's eye, and also give Ian shit about it. Finally it was around 2pm and Lasercorn decided to ask them about recording Game Bang and as expected they all said yes. "As long as it's ok with you Mari, we would like to play 5 nights at Freddy's 4 again." Ian asked looking completely sorry and like it was awkward to talk about that with her. "Of course it's ok! Let's go!" she stated but we needed to think of a punishment. "Why don't we just do the same punishment as last time? And we can have 4 teams with team captains, and the 3 losing teams have to have the punishment?" Mari stated and we all agreed. "Well since you thought of it Mari why don't you pick the team captians, and you can be one of them." Mark stated and we all agreed. We started filming and we explained everything. Then Mari had to choose team captians. "OK so the team captians are me, Ian, Tiffany, and Mark." she stated and we a awaited her first pick.

Mari P.O.V
Hmm as much as I want Anthony on my team he is not the best in the world at the game so let's pick...Felix! "OK my first pick is Felix." I stated then it was Ian's turn. "Lasercorn." He stated. Tiffany was next. "Jen." She stated, guess she didn't want to win. Mark's turn. "Jack." He stated. Back to me. Wes was really good when we played so let's pick him. "Wes." I stated. Ian, "Pat." Back to Tiffany. "Red." Mark. "Wade." He stated. Joven started the last to be picked huddle. Him, Sohinki, Flitz, Bob, and Anthony were the only ones left. I decided just to pick Anthony. "Anthony." I stated and he came over and kissed me. I didn't even care if he edited it out or not, it was just on the check. And the fans had to know sooner or later. It went back to Ian. "Sohinki." he stated now it was Tiffany. "Joven." she stated. Now it was Mark. "Bob." he stated. Flitz was the only one left. "Well since he would make odd, and he doesn't really get scared, do you mind not playing and supervising Flitz?" Ian stated. Flitz accepted since he didn't really like the game anyways. "OK so here are the final teams." Anthony stated and now team captians had to day there team name and there players. I discussed it with my team and we went with Team WesAnthariPie. "Team WesAnthariPie! Consisting of: Pewdiepie, WestheEditor, Anthony, and Mari!" I stated, we all stated our names separately tho. Ian's teams turn. "We are Team PopularIanCornHinki! Consisting of: Popularmmos, Ian, Lasercorn, and Sohinki!" Ian's team stated. Than it was Tiff's Teams turn. "We are team GamingwithIhasRedShire! Consisting of: GamingwithJen, Ihascupquake, Redb15, and Jovenshire!" Tiff's team stated. Then it was Mark. "We are team MuyLordSeptIplier! Consisting of: Muyskerm, LordMinion777, Jacksepticeye, and Markiplier!" Marks team stated. We started playing and we're filming for like an hour. Our team actually won! Anthony went and got us to night 2. He died at 3am. Wes continued were he left off, getting us to night 3, but he died at 5am. I went next and got us past night 3. I died at 2am on night 4. Felix finished us off by beating the 4th and 5th nights, but died at 3am on night 6. PopularIanCornHinki results now. Ian went first and died at 5am night 1. We laughed at his failure. Then Sohinki beating night 1, but dieing at 3am night 2. Then Lasercorn sharing the same faith dieing at 5am night 2. Pat went next and beat night 2 and 3. But died and almost literally died at 1am night 4. We laughed when he fell out of his chair. Now GamingwithIhasRedShire results. Jen went first but had no idea what to do since she never played. She died at 3am night 1. Tiff went next beating night 1 and dieing at 3am night 2. Then Red, but he had no idea what to do ethier so he died at 2am night 2. Joven finished them off, but still didn't pass night 2. He died at 5am. Now for the results of MuyLordSeptIplier. Bob went first beating the first 2 nights but basically immediately died on night 3, 12am. Wade went next and shared the same fate dieing at 3am night 3. Jack went and passed night 3 and 4, but died at 5am night 4. Mark then went beating night 4. He would have had night 5 too but he made a rookie mistake. He hit the wrong button and shined his flashlight at Bonnie instead of closing the door. Our teams all played at the same time. My team used my computer, Ian used Ian's computer, Tiff's team used Joven's, and Marks team used Flitz. Flitz had an idea before we did the punishment. "Mari since your team won, you guys may pick one person from the team who came in second place, MuyLordSeptIplier, to save from the punishment." Our team talked while Marks team tried to bribe us. We finally decided. "Our team chooses to save... drumroll please." Everyone gave us a drumroll. "...Jack!" Jack jumped for joy and joined our team. Mark's team called him a trader. He just said they choose him so technically he was just doing what he was supposed to. And with thay we sat up for the punishment.