Advice from a Friend

Spy's POV
I arrived at the bushman's van and knocked. I heard a grumble and a slide of a door. The bushman had a piece of what appears to be toast on his head while in his ruffled uniform. His sunglasses were crooked, I could tell he just woke up. His steadily eyes gazed upon me, his expression changed. "Hello, Wanka." He greeted straightening his back, "Whatcha need?" I gulped, this is it... "...A-advice...."
He opened his van door wide open and replied, "Tell me about everything."

=Spy explains the situation he's in and his crush on (Y/N)=

Sniper nods his head in agreement, "Oi mate, your doing well but tell me, have you ever at least shown any signs that you like her?" I thought about it for a moment then stared at Sniper with a smirked face. He took a moment to process what I was talking about then he replied, "OH" he laughed, "Almost forgot bout ya Balaclava!" I rolled my eyes, "Really?"

"Alright, Alright" he said embarrassed, "So, have you ever got the thought of... I don't know... TELLING her that you like her?" He questioned. I frowned, "But vhat happens if she doesn-" Sniper interrupted me, "Hold ya horses! Don't forget, SHE is the one who likes you TOO." I thought for a moment, that DID make SENCE..

"I just... Don't know how to respond to her feelings..." I stared at the floor of the Van. "There is a side of me that WANTS to tell her and a side that tells me NOT to tell her..." Sniper patted my back, "Cmon, Lets get some fresh air and talk about it outside."

I hopped out of the van and took a deep breath, Sniper continued, "I just wanna tell you this, If you like someone and YOU KNOW you like me back, go for it" he smirked as the toast fell off his head unnoticeably. "And you know why?" He asked me, "Uh... No... Why?" I asked.
"...(y/n) is coming dis way!!!" He chuckled and ran to his van locking it.

I ran up to his van and started banging on the door making even MORE commotion that dragged (Y/N) closer. Not my finest moment...
(Y/N) casually walked up and greeted me, "Hello Spy." I started blushing like a madman. "B-Bo-Bonjour t-to you!" I managed.

(Y/N) went up to me and kissed me on the cheek and responded, "Next time, have a conversation about me AWAY from my window." She started giggling and laughing, thanks Sniper! Sniper popped out of the van and nodded, "No problem!" I have never been so embarrassed in my whole life.

"So... It IS true that you found out about the photo's" (Y/N) said, "Cmon... I literally like, know everything now!" She turned her head down, "..even some of your secrets.." She snickered. "I guess we are all on ze same boat now..." I said. Sniper interrupted (again)
"Er, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I think you should go in one of your rooms to talk about his cause, I think Scout overheard the, I know everything part" I slapped my face and led (Y/N) to my smoking room.

------------------------
Author's Note
Okay guys, uh....
( flips through script)
MK... Finally added ur first kiss with him...
And BTW the only "romantic" like things I'm adding to this is
•Kisses
AND
•Hugs
---------
*sorry I can't stand too much lovey Dover stuff yet...* (probs cuz I'm a tomboy lel)
•••••••••••••••••••
So yash.... It's like 12:18am and my fingers are SORE so I will see YU in the mor-
*falls asleep on phone*
______________
Spy: *takes photos* She still looks magnificent...