The Rumor

Your POV
You got up from your bed and rubbed your eyes. You always woke up before soldier came in and woke everyone with his darn trumpet. You knew a friend that played the trumpet, but not in the way Soldier did. Today no one knew what the Blu team was gonna do so they split everyone into groups. Medic and Heavy were guarding the 1st point, Soldier and Demoman on the 2nd point, Sniper and Scout were guarding the entrance and you and Spy were guarding the briefcase. It was gonna start exactly at 9:37 am today. You glanced at the clock, it was 5:53am, you got up and got washed up. You put on your casual war clothing which were light brown shorts and a red shirt, You wore a red tie for the heck of it

You grabbed your weapons on the way out, Cloaking Device, Tomohawk, and your Butterfly Knife. Spy gave it to you when you joined the Red team, it was your 2nd Simon use weapon since it was usually a one hit kill. At the right side of the handle was a heart engraved into it.

You headed out into the field where you were greeted by the light pinkish orange sky rising above you. You went to the training center to practice your backstabbing skills. You set up a Blu Medic, Blu Spy and Blu Demoman as your practice targets. You got your butterfly knife unfolded professionally and raised your hand in the air and went for the kill. But something stopped your hand, "Huh?" You questioned, it was like something was grasping your arm, but you realized who it was.

"Okay Spy, REALLY funny! Can I have my wrist now?" You joked. A thin puff of smoke appeared your arm, Spy smirked but in a friendly way and gently let go of your hand. "Good Morning, Ma 'dam." He said, he casually walked over to your side. His thick French accent always gave you butterflies in your stomach. "What are you doing up so early?" You asked, he glanced at you and replied, "I don't know, why are YOU awake?" He smirked as he lit another cigarette in his mouth.

~Time Skip to Breakfast~

You grabbed a cup of water with ice in it and drank it hastily. You were tired after all that training. "Alright, breakfast is served!" Engie replied. He filled everyone's plates with hot juicy bacon. Who can say no to bacon? Well, besides Pyro cause of his mask...

You saw everyone eat bacon, Heavy and Demonman racing to finish first, Scout chewing his food like a mad-man, Medic sharing it with his bird Archimedies, Sniper and Engie arguing about which is better, Bacon or pancakes. And you always eyed Spy when he ate, you remember that time when he accidentally choked his cigarette when trying to eat one of your Crepe's. You giggled at the thought. Medic had to pat him on the back multiple times while Sniper took a video of him which he STILL has to this day. You secretly asked him to send you a copy of the clip...

Spy now never smokes when he eats nowadays.
You continued to eat when he was about to glance at you. "...ZING!..." The loudspeaker went off. Everyone turned their heads to the speaker. You looked down and counted everyone... Where was Scout and Demo?
"Ahem... Is this thing on?" Scout's voice said. "Yup that's him" you said. "I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT" You remembered that Scout KNEW that you had a thing for Spy.

You turned pale, Spy gave you a worried look and said, "(Y/N), are you alright?" You flinched, "O-Oh Y-Yeah! J-Just gi-gimme a-a mome-nt..." You stammered more than you blushed. He cocked his head to the side and nodded. You HAD to prevent Scout from saying the truth! You cloaked yourself and ran to his room. As you ran through the halls the loudspeaker went on, "So... Love is great right? And ya guys like secrets? So here is a JUICY secret that you NEED TO know!!!" Everyone "Ooohed" in interest.

You reached Scout's room and you felt adrenaline run through you, the words ran through your head, "(Y/N)..." Uh oh, "Likes..."
SHOVE!
You shoved Scout on the ground knocking him out and you said, "COOKING FOR EVERYONE" you breathed into the microphone. Everyone stared at each other and shrugged, "WHO WANTS MACAROONS?!?!" You said. Everyone cheered through the room.
The secret was SAFE!

There was a tug on your Leah and you fell down. Scout got up and said, "SPY, YEAH I SAID IT!!!" He fainted when you knocked him on the head with a bottle on the floor. There was silence...

Whispers were heard through the base...

You realized

The secret

Was

revealed
-----------------
AUTHORS NOTE
IM MAKING A SERIES!!!
YAAAAYYY!