Pyscopath Pranking

Spy's POV
I walked into the RedBase wiping my face. Dandelions... The second to last thing that I wanted in my face. As I walked in I heard everyones voices trail into the Living room. I headed to the source of the voices, the Supply room.

As I got in I saw everyone wearing Pyro's goggles and acting like little children. "Gentlemen," I said, "What are we doing here?" I raised a brow. Everyone turned their heads to me, they kinda scared me especially with those goggles on... "Uh..." I pulled out a cigarette but was slapped on the hand, dropping my cigarette. I looked up and saw everyone closer. "WHAT ZE HE-"

Your POV
"AHHHHHHHHH" I heard. "Spy?" I questioned myself. I stood up from the lakeside and turned. I saw Spy running forwards me, I have never seen him so scared. He was flailing his arms in the air screaming as if a BluPyro was chasing... My eyes widened, was their an attack?!

I awaited Spy to tell me what the heck was going on, but he tripped over a rock falling on his face. "Oh!" I ran over to Spy who was still trying to get up. I picked him up, he got up quickly and grabbed my shoulders, "(Y/N) WE MUST GET OUT OF HERE!!!!"

I'm so surprised! Spy never has shown this side of him. I looked into his eyes and saw the fear in his eyes. What made him THIS scared?! I looked behind him as he... Hid behind me?
I saw everyone run towards us with Pyro's Goggles?!  While Pyro was leading them?

I couldn't see the rest because Spy dragged me down in the river?! I closed my eyes as he swam clutching my arm to an opening at the very bottom. We swam up to the opening, Spy turned on a light which shined on most of the stuff inside. I coughed out some water and looked around. It was filled with old gear that we didn't need along with some miscellaneous items laying around.

I turned my head to Spy, he was locking the latch with a key which he stuffed back into his suit. He gave a breathe of relief and sank against the hard, cold wall. "Spy, what is going on? And what is up with your behavior?" He eyed me and sighed. "Apologies, I have NO idea what got into me. It's just that..."

Spy Explains how he Spied on you and how you knew already
(IM TO DANG LAZY!)

"Okay... But that doesn't explain your behavior..." I muttered. Spy sighed and covered his face. "I don't hide expressions well when I'm scared." I was so surprised! I thought he only emotions he has was Love, Happiness, Disgust, and Anger!

He kept looking down, I shuffled on my knees forwards him and hugged him. This took him by surprised because of the expression on his face. He accepted the hug and hugged me back.
Our hug was cut off by a fist pressing against the hatch. "T-They're, H-HERE!"" Spy cried.

My eyes widened as my hands went to my pockets, nothing... I couldn't fight them back, they are my teammates! Banging continued and Spy got up, "Sp-Spy?" I asked. He crept up close to the hatch and opened it. A wave of hands came in, I could tell who's. A bandaged hand, Scout. A Red Glove, Medic. A Black Glove, Pyro...

I saw Pyro's head pop up, "HUDDA HUDA HUU!" Me and Spy hugged each other and screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "AHAHAHAHAHHA" Me and Spy flinched as everyone popped out and started laughing at us.

"YOU SHOULD OF SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!!! HA HA!" Scout boasted. "HAHAHAH DUMKOPFS!" Medic Bursts. "LEETLE SPY CAN CRY LIKE BABY!" Heavy hollered. Me and Spy's expressions changed. Spy covered his face in embarrassment while I turned red.

Everyone stopped laughing when I gave a menacing smile. I started laughing along with them. Spy gave me a strange look, while everyone started staring at me. I stopped laughing and screamed at the pranked.

"DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE NEXT TIME WE BATTLE BLU ALL OF YOU WILL DIE A PAINFULL DEATH."

"OVER"

"AND OVER"

"AGAIN"

After that I saw the water they were all swimming in turned yellow. "SCOUT!" Everyone said in the water, Scout turned red and sank into the pee covered water. Everyone sighed and swam out. I sat back down rubbing my throat, I really broke it this time...

Spy crept behind me and said, "... Thank you, (Y:N)...No one has ever been.. THIS nice to me before..." I smiled and kissed him on the head.
It's okay, we all are crazy on the inside Spy, and that's what makes each of us special.

There was a long pause...