•Attack•

Your POV
I walked up to the kitchen to see Lasagna fresh on the table, "Oooh! Thanks Engie!" "No problem!" He replied. I turned to Spy who quickly threw his cigarette on the ground before eating.

Right before I took a bite there was a loud
BANG!
"Huh?!" I exclaimed.

Everyone but me started running around grabbing equipment and handing them to me and each other. I decided to play along too.
"G-Guys, What's going on?!" Spy looked in my eyes with fear and said, "Ze robots have been activated!" He handed me my weapons along with some thick armor with my logo on it.

Everyone ran outside to see the damage, it wasn't that bad but the robot was BIG.
To make matters worse, it was a charged HeavyBot with a MedicBot.

"Crap" I murmured.

Spy's POV
I looked at ze robot in fear, how are we even gonna destroy ZIS abomination?! I glanced at (Y/N) she too was looking for any ways to destroy the robot. I wanted to protect her so much but I'm not sure if I can even help her.

I looked at the weapons I held, a Butterfly Knife, The Diamond Back, a Sapper- Wait, can 1 Sapper destroy this? Oh wait, he has a MedicBot with him too... Before I could continue my train of though a bullet hit my arm, "AUGH!" I cried, The HeavyBot started shooting away, firing bullets everywhere making us fall back.

Medic helped me as we all ran to a corner to regroup. "Uh... Will Heavy fight Heavy?" Heavy asked, "Nein, he is too strong" Medic replied.
"Uh... Guys... Do you hear that?" (Y/N) peeped.
We all looked up and saw a large Blue net cover us all. All I could remember before fading out was the sight of a Sniper holding a Sydney sleep-.....

Your POV
Everyone squirmed in the net as we were pulled up, some teammates where shot by a BluSniper holding a Sydney Sleeper. Scout, Medic, Heavy and Spy were hit. The BluSniper didn't look like he was done so he kept shooting us till we reached the helicopter.

"Vell Vell Vell..." The BluMedic mimicked. "I zee we have captured us a handful of victims"
I grindded my teeth, "Looks like someone doesn't know ENGLISH!" The BluMedic ignored me and went up to the net, all of the RedTeam were either sleeping or stacked on each other, trying to get out.

"I figured it would be more helpful if we took ALL of you for some... Information. But oh wait." He said sarcastically, "You DIDNT SPEAK UP LAST TIME! I guess we don't need YOU" He pulled me out of the net and on to the helicopter where I was pushed off. "SEE YOU IN HELL FRUALINE!" He waved as I fell down.

I felt the air gash through me,

The air around me screeched in my ears...

The helicopter and Bots were leaving and heading to their base...

I looked down and saw something shine...

My necklace...

I opened it up to see a picture of Spy...

I closed my eyes...

...
...
...
But I refused...
---------------------------
Omg this chapter SAWKED! Sorry I'm still getting into it 😅
Totally didn't add an Undertale reference....