Recovery and Forgiveness (short)

Your POV
Beep beep beep...
I slowly opened my eyes and saw everyone surrounding me. "Hey...Sleepyhead." Scout joked. I turned my head to the other side, "YOU MADE ME PROUD." Soldier saluted.
I saw everyone approve of my deed.

"M-Medic? When can I get out of this Clinic?" I asked, I wanted to get up and running asap.
Medic looked down on his papers and answered, "Vell... I just need to check your heart rate and blood pressure, and OH! Yes your head! And... Yes. That's about it!" Medic happily replied.

I nodded and asked again, "So... How long was I gone?" Everyone exchange glances. "Well?" I asked. Medic raised his finger in the air as he was about to speak, "Er...2 days Frau...." He said. I was shocked, "Just... 2 days??? Wow, I'm lucky." Everyone nodded.

"Okay Frau, would you like to have your tests now?" Medic asked me. "Yes, I really want to get up and runnin asap!" I jumped. "Okay follow me herr..."

•=You take your tests and pass all of them letting you go•=

"Thanks again Medic!" I called, "No problem! Come back vhen something feels odd!" As I walked to my room, I felt a tug at my neck. I turned and saw Spy. I turned fully around so I was facing him, "..Hey Spy!" I greeted. Spy wasn't looking me in the eye and just stayed quiet. He looked a bit zoned out...

"Uh, S-Spy?" I waved my hand in front of his face which did the trick. "O-O-Oh! Y-Yeah. I just wanted to say..." He but his lip and let go of my collar. "Sorry for letting you get hurt by zat infernal madman." He murmured. He glanced on the ground.

"Spy.... Don't be hard on yourself. Besides, He could of inserted a Sleep Tranq on us while we.. Well, already asleep." I suggested. Spy smiled a bit, "Heh... Yeah..." Spy looked on the ground again.

"Cmon, let's go check out what's for dinner" I suggested, Spy nodded and followed after me.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER
I meant to post a longer one but the first one I wrote had to much gore, sadness, and it didn't match the Theme. I promise the following chapters will be better 😄. Thanks again!

~Chibianimal