The Nightwatch

Your POV
I gasped for air as I arrived to the opening. Spy followed after and got up. He held out his hand and pulled me up. "Thanks" I said, "No problem." We both parted our ways to clean up.

As I finished walked into my room after a nice shower I passed by my Jewelry Box, I almost forgot about the gift Spy gave me. The heart-locket. I smiled and wrapped it around my neck. There was already a photo inside it and it was the same exact picture I took of Spy sleeping a month ago.

I checked my clock, 8:38pm. Almost time for slee- The Administrator cut my train of thought, "An Unknown Attack had been planned for tonight, state your stations!" My eyes widened. OVERNIGHT WATCH?! I can't believe this. Okay, time to see who I'm put with, again. (Hopefully Spy)

I arrive in the meeting room and took a chair. Everyone was looking at our Base's map. Medic held out a piece of paper and said, "Zis is how we are gonna be organized! Scout and Demo guard at the front, Me and Heavy in the entrance of the intelligence, Engie and Pyro in the Intelligence Room, Sniper will be in the front with Scout and Demo keeping watch..." Medic paused and finished, "...and (Y/N) and Spy will be together in the pipes checking for intruders there..."

Me and Spy glanced at each other while everyone started whispering a bunch of flirty like sounds, "Ooooh" or "Love birds, together forever!" Was heard. I growled, giving them a signal to shut up. Medic faked a cough and clapped his hands, "Okay! Okay! Go Go Go!" He gestured all of us to get going.

You and Spy head to the Pipes

I sat down groggily on a nearby crate, I checked my watch again.9:12 I wasn't used to being in Late Night missions like this before so I slapped my face. Cmon! I can do this!!! Spy glanced at me and smiled, "Trying to stay awake?" I chuckled, "Good Guess, Mr. Icantellhowpeoplearefeeling" I teased.

Spy laughed at this, "Oh HO! The tables have turned!" He waved his hands in a fake innocent  motion. I laughed and continued to keep watch.

Time Skip to 12:34am

Spy's POV
I kept looking out for any Blu's. I heard slight talking but I couldn't tell if it was my head playing tricks or not. I whispered to (Y:N), "Psst, Did 'ou hea-" I looked at (Y:N), her face was pressed against the wall with her mouth open snoring like a dragon. I rubbed my eyes, maybe I need some sleep too, besides its not like Blu IS here... He he... My eye slowly drifted into... A... Dream....

Blu??? POV
"YES! I already told you! The RedSpy and RedAssassin are fast asleep! What do you want us to do with them?" BluMedic mumbled, "Take them with you, they could give us some answers." I nodded and replied, "Roger dat, see ya at dawn, but wadda bout the briefcase??"
BluMedic paused for a second.

"First, we will kidnap those sleepy dragons, then we take the briefcase. Got it? NOW GO!!"
He hung up. I shrugged and turned to BluSoldier, "You heard the guy, now move!!"
BluSoldier nodded and grabbed some blindfolds along with some tape to cover their mouths.

We crept up to the RedSpy and RedAssassin, they both looked so stupid, the RedAssassin had her mouth open with some drool, what kind of woman does that?! And the RedSpy was face planted on the ground snoring away like there is no Tommorrow.

Me and Soldier got rope and tied their wrists together and put tape on their mouth. I put a blindfold on the RedAssassins face and took both of them back to the base.

"We just need a little more info and
Stage 4 would be complete."