Chapter:1 Family

My anaconda don't , my anaconda don't ....

"Arggh" I groaned and shut my alarm. You might be wondering what kind of girl I am whose alarm's ringtone is Nicky Minaj's "Anaconda" . Well if you what to get up on the right time at morning you should put the worst song . I know it might ruin your mood but it ensures that you would get to school on time.

Well before I start my day let me introduce myself and my bio data. Hi, my name is Jelena Nora Hadid . Most people calls me Nora. I am 18 years old. Born and lived my whole life in a small town in Virginia.

My family members are my ma, papa and unfortunately, with a heavy heart, my sister. My papa, Max Maroon Hadid owns a company "Health and Home". Its pretty much well known in our town. Though we are not rich but we do live a comfortable life. My ma, Helena Amy Hadid owns a small restaurant name "Spicies". They both are loving parents , though my ma has anger issues, well that story is for another time.

Now coming to the devil ,my sister. She is fifteen years old. Well don't get the impression that she is an innocent virgin teenager. She is a whore. She fucks at least one guy a week. And what attracts to the boys to her? Let me tell you. Her name is Sugar Star Hadid. Sugar! My ass ! She is bitter. (Picture in the media is Sugar ).She is a black beauty. In my family my father is black and hence sugar got his skin colour, button nose and full lips. Her height is 5 feet 1 inch. Short, I know. But she has long legs. She got my mother's brown eyes. Black silky hair with golden coloured dyed strands at the bottom. She is not skinny but a bit chubby. And her boobs are big like pregnant woman. Well she already had big boobs at a young age but they have grown more due to constant boob massages she gets from boys. She is irritating , pesky, nosy, ungrateful , whiny, mannerless , all the bad words in the world . But she is an angel to my parents. Because she is the topper in her school , and all my parents care about is studies. She is very good at hiding her mistakes so her dirts never gets revealed in front of ma and papa. I never try to reveal her dirts because its none of my business.

Well enough about my fucked up younger sister. Let me tell you about myself. I am 5 feet 5 inch. I have nice slim curvy figure. Some of my friend often tells me that I can be a model. I am a calm and patient person. I love dancing and singing. I am good at event planning. My hobbies are dress designing, swimming , batminton, reading books in Wattpad, cycling. I am not a brilliant student but I am good. I don't have a lot of friends. Not that I mind. But I do have three best friends whom I will introduce you later.

I got up from my bed. I stripped off my night gown and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and body. I wrapped my hair with a towel in a turban style. I walked to my walk in closet and wore a black lacy Victoria Secret's underwear. Then I wore a black shirt and a stylish blue jean skirt decorated with golden zippers. I tucked my shirt under the skirt and slipped on a pair of black shape heel ankle length boots. I rolled the sleeves of my shirt up to my elbow. I applied very light grey eye shadow, mascara, and brown lipstick. I wore small gold ear rings and there is a chain with a little love locket around my neck. It was a gift from my papa at my sweet sixteen birthday. Since that day I never opened it from neck.

I went downstairs and saw my family having breakfast. I grabbed an apple and started eating it. Sugar as always wearing slutty clothes underneath a huge jacket which will be removed after she arrives at her school. Our parents greets us and asks about our grades. Susan again got elected in some teen quiz competition. Life is so unfair. Here a slut has a brain like computer and there are good virgin people who is working hard to keep up their grades. Sigh!

I brushed my teeth and re applied my make up. Then I grabbed my book bag and rushed out of the house. I hopped on my baby which is a black and white Ferrari. Then I went to school. I turned on " Sledgehammer" by fifth harmony in my phone. I started lip sing the song , moving my head with the beat. Then I made a mental note in my mind that I have work today. I work in a boutique and event planning company as an assistant of the manager. I love my job because I have fun doing it. Also the pay is good.  Soon I reached my school.

Hey everyone pls ignore the grammatical errors. Thank you, read and enjoy. Don't forget to vote.