Chapter : 19 This is what I am going to do.

Nora's POV :

I wore my dress and waited for Shay to wake up. I went downstairs and drank water. I heard footsteps and turned back . Shay woke up.

"Good Morning, beautiful." Shay said with a smirk. I smiled. I had to do this. It was now or never.

"Shay,last night....." I started but I was cut off by him.

"Last night was amazing. I don't regret a single thing. I think its high time we go on a relationship. "Shay said.

Oh God! He got me wrong.

"Shay actually this was not supposed to happen. I regret doing it." I said.

"What?" He yelled.

"Shay, listen to me and don't interrupt. Shay, yes there was a time when we kissed and acted all lovey dovey, but back then I was attracted to your good looks. I don't see you as my boyfriend Shay. That's why I started staying away from you. Keeping a friendly relationship. Last night was a mistake. We were drunk and I don't even remember anything. Sorry Shay, I know it sounds rude but there is nothing between us. I am sorry that I don't share the same feeling as you. I am sorry. " I ended softly.

Shay looked furious but didn't said anything. He just nodded and looked away. I sighed and walked out of my house. I saw my car and climbed on it. I called my lawyer and discussed with him about the marriage thing.

I came to know that there was no escape and its completely legal. But the contract states that I could get a divorce after 5 years and I don't have to give a heir until I was ready. Which was university graduate and good career.

After ending the call I drove home. I thought that its better if I except it and marry Noah. Have my dream wedding and make the best out of it. I would talk to Noah and clear all the issues. Now, as there was no Shay problem everything would be easy to organise.

Maddy's POV :

I had made my decision. I would meet him. Just to know who was he and listen his reason for leaving us. After all everyone deserves a second chance.

I told my mom and she fixed my meeting with him.

At noon I was at a small cafe waiting for him. Thank God! The cafe was almost empty that day. It would less awkward if things get serious. Then I saw something shocking. Kyle entered. Remember, the owner of underground boxing. He saw me and smiled which I thought was weird. Then I realized he was my father. Shit!

Kendall's POV :

I had decided what I was  going to do. I showered, got dressed aand then went to Kylie's room.

"Kylie." I called. She looked upto me and then lowered her gaze. It was clear that she blames herself for whatever happened to her. I feel really sad and disappointed at myself.  I failed as a elder sister. How would I make her realize she was naive, too naive for her own good?

I told her to come with me. I hold her hand and walked upto my father's office. I knocked and heard a faint "Come in". I entered and dad grinned at us. He was very busy lately and seeing his two daughters together visiting him made him happy. He came towards us and embraced us in a affectionate hug. Hr kissed my forehead because you know I am his favorite. Don't tell, Kylie! Speaking of Kylie, she was the reason we came to dad.

If you haven't realized, yes, I was telling my dad about Kylie's incident. I would give her justice no matter what. No one can stop me. And let me tell you I can be very adamant.

Sapphire's POV:

Well I was packing bags. More like helping. I am not going with my mom. Now, before you think that I am a selfish bitch, hear out my explanation.

My mom was not financially stable. She cannot support me. This would effect her more. It would hurt her pride to ask dad money to support us after they get divorced. So make things easier I was staying with my dad. He could financially support me and give me a good life. Also its not like he doesn't love me. He loves me alot.

My mom doesn't needs burden. She needs mental support. Which I could provide visiting her every Sunday and spending quality time with her. My mom was totally ok with my decision. I also thought that I did the right thing.