Chapter: 13 Party hard, Kiss hard, Fuck hard

Kendall, Sapphire, Maddison, Aron, Shay, Marcus and I were in the club for the welcome party of Aron. We girls were looking hot.

"To Aron." I raised a shot of tequila for toast and everyone cheered. After gulping down couple of shots we hit the dance floor. Kendall and I are talented dancers. We were also in the school's dancing and singing team. We started swaying our hips seductively and did some sexy moves. Many eyes were on us and boys were drooling, their eyes filled with lust. This was not appreciated by my dear Shay. So after 5 minutes he carried me out of the bar my body hanging on his shoulder. I didn't bothered to fight because I knew it was useless.

"What were you doing back there?" Shay growled at me.

"I was dancing." I stated.

"Well Missy, the boys were practically drooling at you. So never dance like that." He ordered. This made me angry. Who the hell he is to dictate me?

"Who the hell are you to dictate me? You are not my dad. So, shut up and don't talk to me." I yelled and turned to walk away but he held my waist tightly.

"Look, I am sorry but I didn't like the way they were looking at you." Shay said softly.

"We are not dating. So you don't have the right to be jealous." I stated just to see the reaction of him. Then he did something unexpected. He crushed his lips into mine. It was a rough and hungry kiss. I loved it. He bit my lower lip. I gasped and he took advantage of it. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance. He won but I didn't mind. He massaged my whole mouth. It was pure bliss. We pulled apart to breath. That's when I came to the conclusion that Shay was an excellent kisser and I would love to be kissed like this again. But only by him.

"You are mine. You belong in my arms no matter what. I will be jealous and no boy is allowed near you. No one. And I am yours. Keep that in your mind, Jelena. Forever."

We closed our eyes, my head leaned on his chest. His chin rested on top of my head. His hands possessively hold my waist and back. My palms rested on his chest. No words were exchanged. I knew that I fall for this possessive guy. We stayed like this for a long time, enjoying the moment. I didn't want the moment to end. Never.

Sapphire's  POV: Love you, Sadia.

I was happy with Marcus. He was sweet, cheesy and a nice guy. Not like his friend Suave. I was trying my best to keep this relationship. It was good so far and I hoped it would be better in the future. I wanted to a have a future with him. I like him a lot. Not love. But the feelings were strong. Currently, we are at my house. My parents are not at home. My dad was in China for business and Mom went to New York to visit my grand parents.

As soon as I closed the door of my room Marcus lips were on mine. It was a sweet and passionate. He started kissing  my jaw, neck, collarbone shoulder. He marked the place which connects my neck and shoulder. He unzipped my dress. The dress fell and I was only left in my thong. I didn't wear a bra because it was not needed. Then he carried me in bridal style and laid me on the bed. Then he undressed himself. He even took off his boxer. His dick was  little big and would definitely fit me. He then took my panties off.

"So beautiful." He muttered. I blushed. We were having sex for the first time. In my past relationships I would have fucked the first day. But this time I was trying something serious taking everything a bit slow. But this time I was going to make love with Marcus.

Marcus took one of my breast in his mouth and started sucking it and the massaged the other boob. He did the same to the other  as he sucked my other boob. I moaned due to pleasure. His name on my lips. Then he went down and licked my lady part tasting me. He kept on licking, sucking and ocassionaly biting. I was a hot mess. I panted heavily when he was done. Then he laid down I started sucking his dick and massaging the rest of the  length out my mouth. He groaned and hold my head trying to push his dick further into my mouth. I sucked and teased him. Soon his liquid shot in my mouth and I swallowed it greedily. It tasted good. Then he was at top of me.

"Fuck me." I said seductively.

"Gladly." He groaned.

He shoved his dick inside me. Then started thursting. Soon, he sped up and I screamed his name.

"Faster!" I yelled. Then sped up more and we were literally bouncing on my bed.

"It..feels...so ....good!" Marcus exclaimed as he thurst for the last time. We both climaxed. We were breathing heavily. I kissed his chest.

"I need to use the washroom. I will be back in a while." I said. He nodded and looked distant. I wonder why. I went to the washroom, peed and then freshened up. I came out and saw he was completely dressed up. Ready to go. He muttered good bye, kissed my fore head and then left. I was in a daze. Before I could call him back he was already gone. It hurt a little. No scratch that it hurt a lot. I don't know why he left. Probably, some emergency. I know that his mom is bit strict. But still it was inappropriate. Leaving me after an amazing night. Moreover, without a valid excuse. I laid down on my bed. I hopped for the best. I decided to ask him the next day what was wrong. Then I drifted off to sleep.

Marcus POV:

My work there was done. It was time to collect my thousand bucks. All I could say was," Poor Sapphire."