Chapter :20 Let's Talk

Maddy's POV:

I saw my father, Kyle walking up to me.

"Hey" He greeted.

I nodded. "You knew that I was ur daughter?" I asked. He nodded.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Since the day u joined underground boxing"  He sighed.

"Still u announced the game between Beast and I. I could have died. Ur daughter 's life was in danger. Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot. U don't care about me. That's why u left." I said
My voice was strong.

"Would u like to have something?" Kyle asked.

"A cappuccino"  I said.

Kyle ordered the coffees for us. Then he started talking.

"Before coming here I knew that I don't deserve your forgiveness but still I want to apologize for my actions. I don't regret the divorce. I know I m sounding like a jerk but it's true. I knew your mother loved me back then but I never loved her. I couldn't force myself to love her. I regret leaving you. You are my daughter. I should have sticked with you. Help your mother and see you grow up. It was a bad move from my side that I put Beast against you. I wanted you to be out of that place and that fight was such a bad idea. I am sorry."

His seemed genuine and it felt like he does regret. Past is past. We can't change it.

"Well past is past Kyle. We can't change it. Now, do you believe that girls should not be treated like trash. They are stronger than men." I asked more like stated.

"I do. 100%. Well there is something I would like to show you." Kyle said with a smile on his face.

He then took out an old photo. It was of me and him. When I was born, he was holding me in his arms staring at me with loving eyes, his eyes looked dewy. He had a huge grin on his face which reached his eyes. Well, I was sleeping.

"You still kept the picture. Why?"  I asked.

"I love you Maddy. It is a blessing for every father to have a daughter. Well, I never appreciated that blessing. But I would always look in this picture and relish those happy moments with you." His words became whispers at the end and tears welled up in his eyes.

I didn't realize that a tear had slide down my cheek. I sighed sadly.

"I can't forgive you right now. Maybe in the future. I need time." I said.

He nodded.

We were sipping our coffee when he suddenly said, "I am gay." 

I chocked on my coffee. I started coughing and Kyle patted my back. I regained my composure.

"What??!!!" I said in a surprised tone.

" Ya, I am gay. " He said nervously, scratching his neck.

"When did you realize?"  I asked.

"I knew about it since I was sixteen. You know my parents were very religious, so I never came out of the closet. But now as they are not in the picture. I decided to come out of the closet. I even have a fiance."

I nodded. Still trying to take in all the information. Well thank God he and my mom are divorced.

"So, you have a fiance?"  I asked with a smirk.

He blushed. Aww. I never saw a guy blushing. After that he told me about his fiance and we catched up with the details we didn't knew about each other. We warmed up to each other and were civil to each other. After the coffee we promised to have dinner soon and meet his fiance.

Well that went well!

Nora's POV :

I met with Noah at a park. It was the best meeting ever.

Noah loves someone else. He wants to marry her. It's a girl from his university. Her name is Savannah.

So, we made a plan. We will keep acting until the wedding comes. We will go for our bachelor's and spinster's party to Las Vegas. There Noah and Savannah will get married. After they get married his parents have to accept it. No matter what.

Yayyyyy. I was so happy. Finally things are looking up.