Chapter:4 Love life

Soon I reached Kendall's mansion. I parked my car, took my duffle bag and pressed the door bell. I was the greeted by Kylie. Kylie is Kendall's younger sister. She is a year younger than us. She has the same height as me. She is a really sweet and shy girl with a super brain. She is nerdy and is only bitchy towards Kendall.

"Hey Kylie, long time no see" I said grinning at her. She hugged me.

"Wow, Nora you look great in this outfit." Kylie complimented me. I muttered thanks and said we should definitely go to shopping soon. Did i tell you that she is a great shopping partner and has excellent taste? Well its true.

Kylie goes to a private girls school. God knows why! I have never seen her with a boy and we sometime tease her calling her lesbian. But that not true. Right?

Any ways before proceeding the story let me tell you about my love life. I had some childish crush like other girls. I just went to one relationship with a boy name Mark who lives in New York. But we are better as friends because we don't have chemistry. I just had a one huge crush on a guy. That story is for another time. All you need to know is that I have got over him. I have kissed Mark a couple of times but never had a proper make out. Also I am a virgin. Hehe. Its not bad being a virgin. I am saving myself for someone special. Is it bad, dude? No, right! I know. I am always right.

Now a little about Kendall's love life. Kendall dated some guys and all from our schools and from the bad guy group. One of the guy name Brad who dropped out of school a year ago use to abuse Kendall verbally and physically. But we saved her. And at last she dumped his sorry ass. I will later tell you the story in detail. Right now, she is in a relationship with another useless guy name Suave Rodriguez. I just hate that alcoholic. He is in our school's foot ball team. A jock. He has already cheated on her three time by fucking three different girls. They are Sugar( my sister, Its true) , his maid and our school's principal Miss Rosy. Man, how can he even do that? That's our principal who is fifty years old and has a son who is married . God! I don't know if i should call Miss Rosy a whore or him a bastard. Now, I am waiting for him to cheat again so that i can kick his sorry ass and Kendall will fulfill the promise she made to Maddy, Sapphire and me and that his break up with him. I know it will be hard for her. But we will help her. Kendall is not a virgin. She had sex with Suave.

Well Sapphire's one we will get to know at the girl talk we will have. The history you know already. She is not a virgin just reminding you again and is a play girl.

Maddy is a virgin like me. She is not a lesbian. She had some crush and had a boyfriend from Kenya name Tusakane Ziame. Weird name, I know. I don't even know how she got him. They were just in a relationship for a week. Now, i don't know where he is. Right now, she has a huge crush on our class topper, Michael Murray. He is good looking, topper, popular, quarter back of our school's football team. But he has a big ego which has a size of an elephant. But we won't tell that to Maddy. It will hurt her feelings.

Now back to the point. I reached upstairs and already saw them laying texting and listening songs. I greeted them and changed my dress. I put on a Victoria Secret's nightie which ends a little higher than my mid thigh. It is white colour and has thin straps. It is see through and leaves nothing to imagination. It only covers my boobs and shows a lot of cleavage. I paired it up with a black lacy panty and booty shorts. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and then i was done. I came out and a slap on my butt from Maddy. I think she is obsessed with my butt. She was wearing a booty short and loose T shirt with no bra underneath. Sapphire wore the same nightie as me but her one is blue colour. Kendall wore a black lacy panty and over sized white T shirt and no bra underneath. We all looked hot.

Then we sat in a circle and our girl talk started.