Chapter:8 Caught Red-handed

After school Kendall and I reached Suave's mansion to surprise him. Kendall knows the pass code of the door. We entered and searched for Suave. We went to his room. As we came near to his room we heard moans and groans. Kendall and I looked at each other with wide eyes. We were assuming the same thing. Finally we reached the door and Kendall opened it. There we saw in the bed Suave was having rough sex with none other than the school slut, Katnis. Well at least he cheated with a perfect person. Not some maid or my sister. Not to mention our principal.

Tears welled up in Kendall's eyes. "So, your disease name is sex addiction and your doctor is this whore who is curing you by having rough sex with you?" Kendall asked sarcastically but I could feel the pain.

"Babe, let me explain."He said as he struggled to put his pants. Kendall stormed towards him and slapped him hard. The noise of the slap echoed at every corner of the room. "We are over. I m not forgiving you again. You should have controlled yourself and don't give me any pathetic excuse that your dick ran towards her vagina by itself. Stay away from me you bastard and go to hell. Curse your small dick." Kendall slapped him again and stormed out of the room. The whole time Katnis watched the whole drama quietly with a smirk on her face.

I glared at her and mentally said " I will get back at both of you for hurting Kendall. Just wait!"

Then I walked out too. But didn't forget to take the cookie box with me. I dropped Kendall home and left her alone to give her some space. I would talk to her later. I left the cookie box at her house so that she could eat.

I came home and showered. Then I did my homework, studied for class test and did extra work to stay ahead. By the time I was done it was already night. Suddenly, I heard the door bell and rushed downstairs. Then I saw my favourite cousin brother from my mom's side, Aron Queen. I attacked him in a bone- crushing hug and he hugged me back laughing.

"OMG! Aron I can't believe you are here. I missed you so much. What a great surprise! Ma didn't even tell me anything. I could have prepared something for you. How many days are you going to stay?"I asked excitedly.

"I told Aunt not to tell you. Wanted to surprise you. I am settling here. I am gonna finish my rest of the high school with you in your school." He said grinning.

"Really that's awesome Arie bear. We are going to graduate together and have a lot of fun. Welcome home bro." I said and got emotional at the last sentence and hugged him affectionately. He grinned and hugged me back showing the same affection towards me.

"Ya. A lot of fun. I can't wait to meet Kendall, Maddy and Sapphire. Don't tell them yet. I am gonna surprise them tomorrow at school." He said.

Then I remembered tomorrow was Friday. Deal with Shay.

Aron asked everything about whats happening in my life. I told him every single detail. From Shay to Ace to Marcus to Maddy's pierced pussy to Katnis to Suave.

"Wow, a lot of things had happened." He said still trying to process all the information. " But you got to be careful from this Shay kid. I won't hesitate to break his bones."

I laughed and nodded. Let me tell you a little about Aron. Aron was born and lived in Thailand his entire life because his father was from Thailand. He has a little sister who is just three years old name Amie. He is a great guy with brains. Been in one relationship and when they broke off due to some misunderstanding , the next day the girl disappeared. The misunderstanding was he thought his girlfriend was cheating on him with his best friend. But she didn't. But when Aron came to know the truth it was too late. She disappeared in thin air. Her parents didn't even care about her because she was adopted. Aron tried to find her but failed. He still loves her a lot and craves for her. Her name is Lilly. She is a beautiful, short petite girl. I never met her personally but heard a lot of great things about her from Aron. Well, I hope Aron finds his love soon.

Aron and I cooked dinner and ate. We were enjoying brownies when suddenly Sugar entered the house with her fuck buddy of the month. Ma and Papa went out of town to visit someone sick and would come after two days. That is why, she bought her fuck buddy home. Well Aron and I didn't care and continued to eat and gossip. Then we got ready for bed and were gossiping in my room when I heard my parents enter the house. They didn't leave yet. Well Sugar you are in deep trouble. Maybe my parents heard the scream and moans of Sugar because I heard footsteps heading upstairs. I hastily placed a mattress, pillow and blanket on the floor and told Aron to pretend sleeping. He understood what I was thinking and laid down quickly and shut his eyes. Then I also laid down on my bed and shut my eyes. Then we heard an ear drum shattering scream from my mom coming from Sugar's room. But we didn't dare to move. Then we heard several slaps. Probably, Sugar earned them from our parents. I heard Sugar sobbing. Then we heard our door open. When they saw us asleep they sighed in relief. Papa came and kissed my forehead and whispered"Sweet dreams, princess." I opened my eyes a little and saw my mom fixing Aron's blanket and covering him properly. They love Aron like their own son.

"They are sleeping. That means they don't know anything about it." Papa whispered to Ma. Ma said she agrees. Then they both went out of the room not forgetting to lock the door from inside. Aron and I both got up and sighed in relief. If they came to know we knew about that we would have landed in big trouble. Its great Sugar got caught and all her dirty secrets would now get exposed. Ma and Papa would take some serious action. Then we both went to sleep because we had school the next day.

Today, two people got caught red handed. What a day!

Picture in the media is Aron.

Guys vote, comment and enjoy.