Chapter 14: Broken Heart and Nose

Nora's POV:

The weekend was over and we were back to school. Almost everything seems cool except the tension lurking around Sapphire and Marcus. At break time Sapphire would talk to Marcus. I hoped everything turns out fine.

Break time arrived. We all were in the cafeteria gossiping.

"I am so excited about the game on Friday. Can't wait to play with this so called "Kings" team." Aron said.

"Well "Kings" team is strong. Its filled with bulky players. They play rough. We have to play smart." Shay warned Aron.

Aron nodded. Everyone was really excited for this game. Our school lost few matches. But still they are good players. Our team's name is "Warriors". I heard the team of the other school, "Kings" is tough and definetly not someone you want you want to mess with. I prayed that our school wins. The slutty cheerleaders group let me remind you Katnis, Olanda and Flora was not around because they were busy in cheerleading practises. Isabelle and other cheerleaders also.

I saw Marcus and few other jocks entered with him in the cafeteria.

Sapphire's POV:

I reached Marcus and touched his shoulder to get his attention. He turned back with a frown on his face.

"Hey, baby can we talk alone?" I asked softly.

"Later" Marcus muttered. I winced at his harsh response.

"Its important." I added.

"Well guys, I think its time." Marcus smirked towards his friends. I was confused. What the hell was going on?

Marcus pulled his phone out of his pocket. He typed something on it. Then at everyone's phone a notification pinged. Everyone took out their and probably they started watching a video. Everyone gasped and then started laughing.

I took a phone from a nearby student and froze. It was the video of me dancing at the song," Wiggle" completely naked. I was dancing like a lunatic, my boobs bouncing. I remember that day. I was just messing around and when the song ended Marcus entered the room and saw me naked. I didn't know he was recording it. Now, he had sent this video to everyone. My nude video!

"Why?" I asked, it came out like a whisper.

"It was a bet. If I could fuck you and then humiliate you in front of everyone then I would get thousand bucks from my buddies. It was fun. You are a fool and very easy. Poor Sapphire. All I can give you is an half-hearted apology. I dump you." Marcus laughed. Tears trickled down my cheeks. My friends were beside me consoling.

"I am single guys." Marcus yelled. Everyone cheered.

"Did you guys love the video?" Marcus yelled. Everyone at the cafeteria yelled yes.

"Then give a huge round of applause for our star Sapphire." Marcus yelled laughing.

Everyone started laughing and clapping. Suddenly Maddy punched Marcus on his nose. There was a loud crack noise. Maddy probably broke his nose.

"What the fuck bitch?" Marcus screamed and groaned due to pain holding his nose.

"You broke her heart and I broke your nose asshole. Now its even." Maddy yelled furiously at Marcus which caused everyone to shut up.

I couldn't take the pain anymore so I ran outside the cafeteria. People shot hurtful and insulting words at me. Slut, fool, bitch, clown etc.

I ran out of school and hopped on my car. I could still hear my my friends calling me. I started driving. I was driving beyond speed limit but I couldn't help it. The humiliation was too much to bear. It was a huge mistake to trust a guys. Serious relationship was just not for me. What the fuck was I thinking? I was such a fool. I lost my self respect. I was a laughing stock for everyone.

I started sobbing and screaming. Pouring out my agony. I closed my eyes to control my anger. When I opened my eyes I saw a truck advancing towards me from one side. But I was too late to turn my car. It hit my car hard. My car started doing somersaults. Shards of glasses collided with me. Soon, I became breathless. Then I blacked out.